What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
What Andrew said. 99.9% of Bronco fans would never have dreamed of a week 2 appearance after the 56-0 game.

user_nat

Coach
For some reason.. Gold tickets have gone from "Single Seats only" to "Available" on the ticktek site.

They're back to 'single seats' now. Guessing someone may have just cancelled their reservations. according to the courier mail, over 50,000 sold.

I asked the guy at Ticketek at the Myer centre today. Only a few seats in the top corner left, and some sight restricted at the back where the bracing is sortof in the way.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TFS is normally filmed around the 7:30-8pm mark, they reported 3,000 tix left.

Noa

First Grade
Ive got a case of the Dragons atm.

Chest is tight, finding breathing restricted, carrying a puffer with me.

Broncos by 6, Justin Hodges to be MoM.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dragons should take this. Brisbane needs Hodges...need those dummy half runs, step, break the line, pass....try.

user_nat

Coach
If Hodges doesn't play we may as well forfeit.

Ok, it probably isn't that bad, but it would be a pretty huge loss.

It would be a blow, but Brisbane are still a big game team. We can win without him

that being said, I'd say he'll probably play. if there was a game Hodges ever wouldn't miss, this is it

austyphoon

Juniors
It would be a blow, but Brisbane are still a big game team. We can win without him

that being said, I'd say he'll probably play. if there was a game Hodges ever wouldn't miss, this is it

A few injections before the game, then at half-time.....he'll be fine!

On a serious note we have seen two teams gamble with injured players (manly and newcastle) and look where that got them, down a player during the game and a loss.

DeeJ

Bench
The difference between Brisbane and those teams is that if Hodges does go down I think Glenn can cover him quite well without us losing much. He has been coming on in dummy half which I don't think is necessary anyway as McCollough can play 80mins.

LazyDreamer

Bench
One thing for sure - with the hot air the media has been blowing up the Eel's and Bulldogs' singular arses, the winner of Broncs/Dragons, and the Storm, can enjoy a virtually anonymous lead-up to next weekend. A casual observer will be lead to believe that only the Eels & Dogs remain.

It will definitely be cutie's last game up here (unless he comes to his senses after a few years in fumbleball). If we win, next week will be in Melbourne and the grand final will be in Sydney.