What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | CvC | Fri 7 May | Country 36-18 City | Port Macquarie

Result: Country v City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
City on fire now, 2 tries in no time. Keating the first and Coote that freak scores another one.

user_nat

Coach
NRL.com seems to have labeled City and Country the wrong way around on their live stats page..

aussies1st

Staff member
Dugan with a massive run down the field from a kick return and then scores a few plays later from the a Kimmorley kick. Well deserved, hes going great guns. 12-6 City

aussies1st

Staff member
Bad news fellow Raiders, Dugan injured his left knee and had to be assisted off for halftime.
Try from a kick off Noddy to Robertson who offloads to Idris.

Big Pete

Referee
He does everything required of a centre, and done it better than Idris has.

Except he's a non-factor under the high ball, doesn't have the agility, isn't as fast nor as strong. Thompson isn't even the Raiders full-time centre, why would he by a representative centre?

Idris has had one solitary good game this year. All of Thompson's games have been good.

He's had three good games, in a row, and they happen to be the last three games.

Thompson hasn't always been good either. I don't think he's ever had a shocker like Idris has had but there have been games where he's been outplayed by his opposite on a number of occasions.
Fine. Phil Graham is another.

No he isn't.

But out of those still available, I would have chosen Graham or Croker 1,000 times before I even thought of Idris.

Face it, you would've chosen Drury Low if you could've.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Totally and utterly brimming with wrong-ability.

Prove me wrong, or are you only equipped in the 'art' of word play?

I know talent when I see it, and I personally guarantee you Jarrod Croker will have a far more illustrious representative career than Jamal Idris.

At this stage, I doubt it. Idris has shown more skills than Croker has.

ByRd

First Grade
lmaoo at some Raider fans, still upset that Idris got rookie of the year and cant acknowledge that he has picked up his game this year, i wouldnt bother with them.

thommo4pm

Coach
Bad news fellow Raiders, Dugan injured his left knee and had to be assisted off for halftime.
Try from a kick off Noddy to Robertson who offloads to Idris.

Hope it's nothing serious, he is a quality young player....I love watching that kid play.

Any other injuries of note that you know of?

aussies1st

Staff member
Dugan was back in the 2nd half, seem to be running okay. Keating came off, not too serious. LOD hyper extension, not as serious as first thought and they said good news for the Cowboys so don't know if that means he'll be right for this weekend's match or the fact he won't be our for the season.

ironhorse

Juniors
lol at the "Woolworths fresh food people" truck parked conveniently behind the posts. wiley country folk !

user_nat

Coach
Good job Tim Mannah also. Sure.. he let him through in the first place, still did good to catch up and make the tackle.