What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SET2JT

Juniors
The form team of the comp VS the form team of the finals. We have beaten the Roosters twice this year in tough games. That might give us the edge. Also im guessing fatigue might creep into the Roosters. Saints by 2.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
We were very rusty against the Tigers after the week off, but we got through it. I think we'll look vastly different next week, but it's shaping up to be a cracker of a grand final. I can't wait, I'm so pumped for this. I'd wish the Roosters the best of luck, but this is war. Up the Dragons!

Shorty

Staff member
It's definitely battle of the coaches isn't it?
I can't bet against Bennett, he'll have this team fired the hell up and it's about time the Dragons win it.

I hope dragons are in a dominant position by half time - so i can relax and sit back to enjoy the 2nd half!

Even if the Dragons are up at half time, they better be looking over their shoulders because the Roosters will chuck it around in the second half and come home big time...

Eaglestar

Juniors
Hope it a draw and a million field goals that miss. But seriously i can see nothing but a thrashing the way the Roosters are playing. Roosters are great odds and Todd Carney will carve them apart. Dragons look very shakey and lucky to even be playing in the grand final.
Roosters 38-10. Well done going from wooden spooners to premiers in a year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I can't see the Dragons losing. The best team all year and they have the defence to nullify the Carney-Pearce halves combo. Teams struggle to score more than 12 points against them. I'd say Dragons to win 23-12 Man of Match: Michael Weyman

JT_

Juniors
Even if the Dragons are up at half time, they better be looking over their shoulders because the Roosters will chuck it around in the second half and come home big time...

Spot on, we have won many games from making a strong run in the last 20 mins of games.

adamkungl

Immortal
532102-chooks-v-chokes-splash.jpg

courtesy of the telecrap :lol:

Danish

Referee
Believe me Rothfield will just be trying to build us up as much as possible this week so he can slam us and especially smith if we lose.

Kind of like how Gould talks up souths like crazy in the first half of any of their games so he can bag the sh*t out of them if they lose

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
It's win/win for the DT whoever loses.

Dragons, Chokers, bennett losing one

Roosters, Smith et all.

Latest posts