What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
tbh as much as it amuses me to see saints getting bagged, i don't really want the merkins at the telecrap on our side...lowlives the lot of them.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Believe me Rothfield will just be trying to build us up as much as possible this week so he can slam us and especially smith if we lose.

Kind of like how Gould talks up souths like crazy in the first half of any of their games so he can bag the sh*t out of them if they lose

Rothfield slammed us like the fate of the world depended on it last year. The "choke" punch line sells them papers. It gets a reaction from the dragons fans who still haven't quite worked it out yet, and fans of other teams just lap it up as gospel.

Either way, they'll have a huge article to write the next day. "SAINTS CHOKE" or "SMITH CHOKES AGAIN". This premiership couldn't have panned out any better for the telecrap. They'll get a good result for themselves either way.

That's how simple Dragons fans are

A mention of the word choke and it's all "F**K OFF WERE R DA BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AAHAHAHAHAH HATERS GON H8 UR ALL JEALOUS OF US!!"

I bet the DT hawk LU like nothing else

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canterbury and Windsor qualified for the 2010 NSW Cup Grand Final today:

cby2010nswcupgf.jpg

wnd2010nswcupgf.jpg

to_ddeath

Coach
That's how simple Dragons fans are

A mention of the word choke and it's all "F**K OFF WERE R DA BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AAHAHAHAHAH HATERS GON H8 UR ALL JEALOUS OF US!!"

I bet the DT hawk LU like nothing else

Well they certainly wouldn't be looking for your pearls of wisdom dipsh*t.

T.

Gaba

First Grade
IMO

The dragons had the harder and better game coming into the grand final then the roosters did.

Roosters had 2 fairly comfortable games panthers and titans, roosters did look vulnerable in defence when there was the odd attack from the titans and panthers .

Last edited:

Garts

Bench
Not sure who I want to win yet. Probably decide when they run out. I like the style of the roosters play but they have Anasta in their side. For some reason I just do not like the guy, no rationale behind the dislike at all.

CMUX

IMO

The dragons had the harder and better game coming into the grand final then the roosters did.

Roosters had 2 fairly comfortable games panthers and titans, roosters did look vulnerable in defence when there was the odd attack from the titans and panthers.

Our defence against Penrith certainly could have been better but against the titans? Our defence was wonderful and we were never really threatened.

I can't see the Dragons losing. The best team all year and they have the defence to nullify the Carney-Pearce halves combo. Teams struggle to score more than 12 points against them. I'd say Dragons to win 23-12 Man of Match: Michael Weyman

The dragons will struggle to score 23

Jason Maher

Immortal
I hope dragons are in a dominant position by half time - so i can relax and sit back to enjoy the 2nd half!

After 1999, I won't care if we're up by 20 at half-time. Though surely a team coached by Bennett can't lose from, such a position? :sarcasm:

Hope it a draw and a million field goals that miss. But seriously i can see nothing but a thrashing the way the Roosters are playing. Roosters are great odds and Todd Carney will carve them apart. Dragons look very shakey and lucky to even be playing in the grand final.
Roosters 38-10. Well done going from wooden spooners to premiers in a year.

:lol::lol::lol: Bitter much?

The dragons will struggle to score 23

That's ok, because your mob will struggle to score 10 against our defence. :p

This is shaping as an absolute classic. A real irresistable force vs immovable object battle. Can't bloody wait!

Gaba

First Grade
the roosters havent scored 20 points or more against the dragons since 2005

the last 2 years roosters scored 0 & 12 , this year 6 & 12

2006 the roosters scored 16 i think that was the last time they scored over 12

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
the roosters havent scored 20 points or more against the dragons since 2005

the last 2 years roosters scored 0 & 12 , this year 6 & 12

2006 the roosters scored 16 i think that was the last time they scored over 12

The last time a team needed to score over 23 to win was in 2001 where the knights beat parra 30-24. In fact 16 points has been the highest losing score since then.

I back our defense for that. Do the Roosters?

JT_

Juniors
Yes redscotty. The regular season wins means SFA in the grand scheme of things. Both teams have just as good a chance as each other to win it and it will come down to who executes their plan better on the day.

CMUX

Anzac day – 28-6 to the dragons
Round 22 – 19-12 to the dragons

Roosters improved by 6 in attack and 9 in defence. That is good enough for me!!!
The maths indicates that the Roosters will win 18-10

On 2nd thoughts, the dragons attack depreciated by 32.14%, the roosters improved by 100%. Therefore the score will clearly be 24-13

:sarcasm:

Last edited: