What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
images

Ladmate

Bench
To be fair, my post was accurate at that time. And I did congratulate the Dragons after the game and I have no ill feelings towards them.

I don't even remember posting a choking comment before this surfaced.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To be fair, my post was accurate at that time. And I did congratulate the Dragons after the game and I have no ill feelings towards them.
Very nice of you ladmate. And very happy that you applaud the pride of winning a 16th premiership.

Ladmate said:
I don't even remember posting a choking comment before this surfaced.
Well they all say that. But thanks for joining the chorus... albeit somewhat late. ;-)

P.S. 'Bump'

Ladmate

Bench
Very nice of you ladmate. And very happy that you applaud the pride of winning a 16th premiership.

Well they all say that. But thanks for joining the chorus... albeit somewhat late. ;-)

P.S. 'Bump'

I'll say this Willow:
The Wests Tigers have won the same amount of premierships as St George Illawarra Dragons. Interpret that as you want.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll say this Willow:
The Wests Tigers have won the same amount of premierships as St George Illawarra Dragons. Interpret that as you want.
If WT are happy with that, good for them.

The team I support has won 16.

Once again, thanks for your assistance in bumping this thread.