What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF2 - 3 v 6 | Sat 6:30 | Tigers 15-19* Roosters | SFS

Qualifying Final Result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Seems like Tigers lost the 'unlosable' game and not for the first time this season.

Hopefully the Roosters will be dog tired next week.

MacDougall

First Grade
All this reaction because I corrected you that the Newcastle loss was in Gosford and that winning 6 out of 9 at the SFS was not bad at all.

Use the ignore function or shut the f**k up and stick tonight sideways up your arse.

No fool, it's because of the woeful, arrogant way you post. You can "correct" me (pretty sure I made it decently clear that the games I listed weren't all at the SFS) without resorting to post marking it with bitchy little digs. Losing 1/3 of your home games is average unfortunately (not that it is still 1/3 after last night). Extend that to the rest of your home grounds and you lost half. I was just initially pointing out that the Roosters home record isn't good in 2010. Results from last night notwithstanding.

I don't need to "ignore" you. I enjoy witnessing human filth swim in their own sh*t. It keeps my esteem high.

Noa

First Grade
What a game, I wasn't even angry about the fact that my mate ruined the result for me (sent a text just saying "SKD!" like 3 hours before the game was on here). I love this team, and I think Martin Kennedy has more potential than any Roosters prop I've seen in years, including Hannant/Shillington. If he can stay consistent he could be anything.
I would have thought youd be watching on a stream..........and lol me, I went to bed with 8 to go in reg. time.

yawn

Juniors
Ray Warren shouldnt be advertising the Bledisloe Cup.

He mentioned Lote may have thought he would be in the Cup instead on a night like this. I was tempted to watch it instead.

Just watched that intercept by SKD again...he finished that brilliantly with a ton of pace.

Tuqiri is no slouch but he just blitzed him.

lsta5838

Juniors
As a Titans fan, that was a good result for us. But I think there could have been a penalty for the Tigers on the scrum win against the feed.
I didn't think the front rower could break from the scrum to retrieve the ball like that?
I know the rules are pretty hazey for that area, anyone know the actual rule?

That scrum was an absolute mess. 99/100 times they would blow the whistle and re-pack it. Really, going by what we have seen the last few years with scrums, no way it should have been play on. The Rooster's prop that dived on the ball, was no where near packed correctly. IMO another blunder from the refs... But still, Roosters probably should have had a kick in front just before that happened.

Congrats Roosters fans. I'm convinced you guys can go the whole way. It was a very gutsy performance in the first half and once the possession evened up in the second, the Roosters displayed their potency in attack.

As for the Tiges, even if we survive for another week we'll be flogged by Canberra. How do you back up after a draining, demoralising defeat like that?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Is JWH a bit of a fraud?

Never really seen him do anything. Has a go on defence but carries the ball like a bit of an old lady?

grouch

First Grade
Is JWH a bit of a fraud?

Never really seen him do anything. Has a go on defence but carries the ball like a bit of an old lady?
100%

Still cashing cheques from a bit of trash talk with the Kiwis last year. Has done very very little to substantiate any of the hype

skeepe

Immortal
Can anyone tell me why that fateful scrum was packed at all? JWH drops the ball, Tigers pick it up, surely it should have been play on?

Jason Maher

Immortal
What a f**king awesome game. I haven't enjoyed a match (not involving the Saints) quite so much for a long time. Goes to show too that you don't need a high scoreline for a match to be 80 (or 100) minutes of pure excitement.

Congrats to the Roosters. Hard luck to the Tigers. Thanks to both for making an otherwise miserable night (thanks Swans, Wallabies, and Manchester United) at least a bit enjoyable.

CMUX

Can anyone tell me why that fateful scrum was packed at all? JWH drops the ball, Tigers pick it up, surely it should have been play on?

No I can’t tell you why the scrum was even packed, a clear penalty to the roosters was the correct decision

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Just watching the highlights on Youtube, when Anasta kicks the fieldgoal to tie it up at 15 all there is a massive overlap to the right - the roosters only needed to string together two or three passes and they would have scored a simple try to win there and then. Oh well...

Chook Norris

First Grade
Just watching the highlights on Youtube, when Anasta kicks the fieldgoal to tie it up at 15 all there is a massive overlap to the right - the roosters only needed to string together two or three passes and they would have scored a simple try to win there and then. Oh well...

i think our offensive lines were all over the place and it would've been improbable