What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF2 - 3 v 6 | Sat 6:30 | Tigers 15-19* Roosters | SFS

Qualifying Final Result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
You're a f**king idiot, should we be 9 from 9?

Whatever keyboard hero. 6 from 9 is a totally average home ground record. It's only 2/3. For a team that finished 6th your home ground average should be higher. But sure get fired up king. Roosters are invincible at home.

Round 2 - Win vs. Tigers
Round 4 - Win vs. Broncos
Round 6 - Win vs. Raiders
Round 9 - Loss vs. Cowboys
Round 10 - Loss vs. Newcastle
Round 13 - Loss vs. Sharks
Round 16 - Loss vs. Warriors
Round 18 - Win vs. Souths
Round 19 - Win vs. Bulldogs
Round 22 - Loss vs. Dragons
Round 24 - Loss vs. Titans
Round 25 - Win vs. Manly

I am aware that not all of those games were at the SFS though and the Roosters didn't win any other home game aside from those played at the SFS, but if you look at the quality of the opposition they lost to in home games, well it doesn't make for an intimidating fortress.

Compare it to the Tigers who won 8 home games this season and lost only 3 and haven't been beaten on a home ground since Souths flogged them.

Danish

Referee
Macdougall coming up with the important stats...

What's the roosters record like against the tigers at the SFS?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Can't wait for the game, been a long time since I was this nervous before a game.

I would also like to give a big f**k you to Channel 9 from NRL fans in Perth!

D

Deleted member 10972

Strange news.

Apparently, Mose Masoe turned out for the Newtown Jets.

I have stood by Smith all year this year.

But leaving out our most destructive forward, in our most important game of the year?

Why Smithy, why?

8. Ryles
9. Aubusson
10. Myles
11. Nuuausala
12. Aubusson
13. Anasta

14. Friend
15. Conn
16. Hargreaves
17. Kennedy

Reserves: Leilua and Paea

Kouparitsas also turned out for the Jets.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Changes for both sides:

Tigers McKinnon out, Daniela to centre, Brown fullback. Gibbs starts instead of Fulton who goes to the bench and Ben Murdoch will debut from the bench.

Roosters: James Aubusson starts at hooker, Friend to the bench replacing Leilua.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Interesting I haven't seen Ben MM play before but he has big raps on him

What is with Sheens? plays the whole season with an outside back onthe bench and come the finals he finally plays a 4 forward bench. And I have got to say I like it :)

MacDougall

First Grade
Fair call but my original point was disagreeing with the venue being a concern. It's not like it makes the Roosters invincible. That's all I was saying.

Latest posts