What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF3 - 2 v 7 | Sat 8:30 | Panthers 22-24 Raiders | CUA

Qualifying Final Result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sleep

Juniors
I think Penrith will get this one. The Raiders had their hearts set on meeting the Dragons. Penrith match up better with them. Petero is a big loss but their other forwards are pretty handy.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Tough encounter for us. Much tougher it would seem than playing Manly would've been, but the positive is the boys will not underestimate the Raiders, as it would be silly to underestimate a side with 8 wins from their last 9. I still think we can take this one out and will probably be a game where the total match points is above 40.

thommo4pm

Coach
Don't dislike either team and not sure who to cheer for here.

Canberra fans, with 1 exception are pretty decent to speak to on this forum, and Penrith fans are generally ok.

On the basis of the one lunatic Raiders fan, think I'll cheer for Penrith.

I do think Canberra will beat them though.

skeepe

Immortal
Don't dislike either team and not sure who to cheer for here.

Canberra fans, with 1 exception are pretty decent to speak to on this forum, and Penrith fans are generally ok.

On the basis of the one lunatic Raiders fan, think I'll cheer for Penrith.

I do think Canberra will beat them though.

I blame dazraider. :sarcasm:

CMUX

Finishing 7th was the worst thing in the world that could have happened to the Raiders. I reckon they would have beaten the Dragons but I don’t think they will beat Penrith

Panthers by 10

Paullyboy

Coach

Ulysseus

Bench
For those thinking of taking the train to Penrith, think again. Those lovely CityRail folk have decided a night with 2 NRL finals and some little game called the Bledisloe Cup would be a fantastic time to do trackwork.

http://www.cityrail.info/service_up...?trackworkId=8E882EC45869052CE04400144F44239C

Epic facepalm, to a point this goes back to the NSW Government for putting incompetence incorporated in charge of these utilities.

All in favor of voting Liberal at the next state election say "I" now?

Ulysseus

Bench
Ahhhh f*ck! I don't want to drive, I wanted to get on the sauce. Bugger it, might just have to stay in Coogee and watch it on telly.

Sounds like a plan, Coogee Bay Hotel have had decent rooms going for about $170 to $190 a night.
Plus the other "talent" on show there has been pretty damn good of late.
Shame a JD and coke is about $7.80.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Liberal haven't really presented a compelling case, and although they don't have to in order to gain government, they damn well should be. NSW deserves better than the current government AND the current opposition.

Ulysseus

Bench
Liberal haven't really presented a compelling case, and although they don't have to in order to gain government, they damn well should be. NSW deserves better than the current government AND the current opposition.

The state is so f**ked I am willing to give the communist party a shot.
The fact that they have no distinct plan does not worry me, they can't f**k it up anymore than it already has.

Ulysseus

Bench
Ok Panthers supporters, how confident are you?
A canberra supporting colleague who had his heart set on it being Saints VS Raiders wants to bet me $1000 that the Raiders can get over Penrith by 12+.
Should I take him up on his action or leave it alone?

abpanther

Staff member
I'm not gonna say we're gonna lose, but it's gonna be a very tough encounter for us, Raiders have so much strikepower. Having said that, I don't think we'll lose by that much if we do.

That train roadwork stuff is a farkin joke, useless pricks...

Ulysseus

Bench
I'm not gonna say we're gonna lose, but it's gonna be a very tough encounter for us, Raiders have so much strikepower. Having said that, I don't think we'll lose by that much if we do.

That train roadwork stuff is a farkin joke, useless pricks...

That's good enough for me, I'll take his action.

I'll show some faith in Penrith's position 2 on the table.