What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Sharks 10-14 Storm | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evenflow

Bench
My tip is: Melbourne Storm

Here is an interesting stat: Ricky Stuart coached teams haven’t lost an opening round since he debuted back with the Sydney Roosters.

I also read in big league that Melbourne haven't lost an opening rouund since 2001 so one of the streaks will be coming to an end. I think it'll be Stuart's and the Storm will get up by 6 in a tougher game than most think.

The 18th Man

Juniors
I also read in big league that Melbourne haven't lost an opening rouund since 2001 so one of the streaks will be coming to an end. I think it'll be Stuart's and the Storm will get up by 6 in a tougher game than most think.

Yeah, I read that too and I agree with you ;-)

Lambretta

First Grade
(tongue in cheek review)

Sharks v Storm
Here's a stat. The poison dwarf, Ricky Stuart has not lost the opening game of a season since he's been a coach. So the big question on everyones lips is "how the f**k did that happen?" Saturday night home games to open the season might be the answer. This year they face the Storm who have been overseas playing in the "pretend English League is relevant challenge" which they won, much to their own surprise. The Storm are without Cooper Cronk and who have a bench of complete unknowns, so maybe Ricky's run will continue. Then again, we all want to see Ricky in a hotel foyer screaming abuse at Ben Cummins come Monday, so lets hope the Storm smash em by 20. (Storm by 2 is the prediction though)

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Quietly confident the Sharks can pull this one off, though that may just be the usual delusion that comes from the start of a new season.

If they can at least play well, not make 1000 stupid errors and not suffer any major injuries i'll be relatively happy.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
scott porter's sister died in the last 24 hours? holy sh*t, that's horrible. never thought i'd have sympathy for the sharks, but there it is. hope they get up.

McLovin

Staff member
2-0 I haven't seen this sort of attacking flair from the Sharks since 2001...

nqcowboy87

Bench
i wonder when theyll send out kelly so he can match up against his cousin

it looks like henry perenara is the touchie in this game

Big Pete

Referee
Half time ends with a bit of a dust up and Porter slotting a lovely kick from the sideline.

6-4 Storm.

Storm have looked the better of the two sides, but really, not by much. Sharks fans are going to question the sin binning of Barrett but for mine, something had to give.

Good game this one...I thought Barrett's sinbin was harsh.

Quinn on report is a joke...no forearm IMO.

Storm look flat in the forwards and MacDougall is misreading a lot of plays which is a worry.

Latest posts