What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R1 | Sat | Sharks 10-14 Storm | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThePeach

Juniors
Next player that gets caught offside for the Storm needs to be binned. I counted 5 from the Storm for not being 10, yet Barrett was binned after 3.

jc155776

Coach
Good game this one...I thought Barrett's sinbin was harsh.

Quinn on report is a joke...no forearm IMO.
And the opinion of a one eyed mexican means nothing.

He will cop at least 2 weeks for that.

Blatant forearm, wasn't even the arm he was carrying the ball with.

Quinn is a serial offender and serial grub. He is suspended so often because he is a merkin of a human being.

Noa

First Grade
f**k the Storm give me the sh*ts when they dont make an effort to get Greg decent ball.

Its like playing basketball with Michael Jordan and ignoring him.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
How did they not score there Melbourne?

Geez this an ordinary game, any chance the Sharks will complete a set?

Farrrkin Anthony Quinn. Just one reason to despise the drizzle. A lower, more gutless grub, I cannot imagine. Should be kicked out of this sport.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am surprised that billy the dog didn't come running in, wait until 2 of his team mates held a cronulla's players arms then start throwing them.

_Johnsy

Referee
I think you're confusing him with that nice person Nightingale.

Big difference Nightingales arms were held, and he still almost landed more on dog slater than dog did on him.

No bigger dog in the game than slater.

Evenflow

Bench
Big difference Nightingales arms were held, and he still almost landed more on dog slater than dog did on him.

No bigger dog in the game than slater.

Except for maybe Saffy who bites which is the biggest dog act you could ever come across. Oh that's right it he wasn't cited so it didn't happen aye? :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Worst game of the round easily.

Storm were too classy in the end, but still played poorly.

Sharks had the better forward pack, but their 5th play options were weak and Morris added nothing from dummy half.

I honestly don't know who to give MotM to...Smith?

_Johnsy

Referee
Except for maybe Saffy who bites which is the biggest dog act you could ever come across. Oh that's right it he wasn't cited so it didn't happen aye? :lol:

I'm losing that argument so i'll move on to someone else, and you cant even get that right you moron. It is understandable considering you are new to this game.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: (see i can also laugh like a lame ass)

Does not change the fact Slater is the biggest dog in the NRL.

Last edited:
And the opinion of a one eyed mexican means nothing.

He will cop at least 2 weeks for that.

Blatant forearm, wasn't even the arm he was carrying the ball with.

Quinn is a serial offender and serial grub. He is suspended so often because he is a merkin of a human being.

Wow...put the dummy back in mate.

Take a chill pill...Storm won...get over it.

Noa

First Grade
Basically still a trial game for us, and I say that respectfully. I hope Cam is back to 9 next week.

The Sharks looked good tonight and gutsed it out...they just need a little more structure from Barrett to hit gaps.

Tupou looked strong and back to his old self...

Finch had a good game for Storm as did Proctor and Smith.

it was hard to watch at times. we werent at our best, and the sharks were so thats good. it is still two points and we still have a week to recover from the effects of the WCC and the soft game tonight.

smith to 9, with the number 14 to half ( i know his name but i wont try to look like a ditz in trying to spell it)