What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Fri | Broncos 28-6 Titans | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Brisbane were the better team and deserved their win, but it was one of those games that could've gone the other way despite the lopsided scoreline.

Titans bomb two golden chances, the second one followed up by a Broncos try 2 minutes later (that was the key moment of the game), and then there was the Gordon dropped intercept. If he holds on nobody catches him.

I thought it was a very entertaining game that could've gone either way had a few things been different, but in the end of it the most deserving team won. Can't ask for much more than that.

innsaneink

Referee
Well done.

Meh, I felt like Titans had been winning games they shouldn't have and were due for a loss. 2/2 tips tonight :cool:

Yep...Ive tipped GC the last 3 or 4 weeks or so and theyve been winning but only just...seemed wrong to hop off a winner but did tonite

johns_reds

First Grade
2 flares got set off at the southern end, did they talk about that in the commentary?

yeah that was in my section of the stadium! that stuff stunk...

Broncos played well last night, got a lucky a couple times with the bomb tries, but they held firm and a good win in my opinion!

Big Pete

Referee
Hey fightingirsh69

That's a cool wolf man. It takes a poetic soul to find such an image. It also takes a poetic soul to pronounce your name. Is it pronounced fighting irsh sixty nine. Or figh tin girsh six nine? Either way, that has to be the worst nickname I've seen and I've encountered some pretty stupid nicknames in my time. Even Gaba laughs at you, and Gaba shouldn't laugh at anyone.

Wishing you a great day while saving up some coin so you can have a dictionary for your 14th birthday,

Big Pete.

Latest posts