What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 6-19 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bartman

Immortal
Idris had it ALLLLL over Tahu 2 weeks ago. No denying it.
Wow, I spent that first half at ANZ yelling out to Idris to take a hit up. He didn't, and the Doggies fans in front of me were getting sick of me pointing out what a lazy bludger he is, and how Tahu and Mateo (and even Horo) singled him out and dominated him that half.

But yeah, if Gus says Idris had it all over Tahu, then he must have... :lol:. Overrated.

skeepe

Immortal
Idris with 2 misses in one play. Impressive.

Idris rushing out created the gap for the try.

Apey

Staff member
Great work by Idris there.

Missed the first tackle that led to the Dragon's break, then made such an amazing effort to cover a lot of ground in order to get back down to the opposite end of the field and miss another tackle.

Cletus

First Grade
Idris with 2 misses in one play. Impressive.

Idris rushing out created the gap for the try.

At least he was trying to stop that. Turner was jogging after the players and couldn't be stuffed going after them. Hopeless.

bartman

Immortal
:lol: @ Idris in defence.

But according to the commentators (Sterlo that time) Idris was "gallant" and "covered a lot of ground to miss that tackle". And now Gus is crapping on about how good his energy was again :roll:.

The guy can apparently do know wrong :lol:.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol:

The commentators are actually giving Idris a wrap for his "effort" in missing 2 tackles. f**k me.

Raider_69

Post Whore
he got absolutely bathed on that try... twice.
Should have had the legs in him to get over and help patten push Cooper into touch, he backed off thinking Patten had him and payed the price

Josh Morris doing nothing to convince me he is fit for Origin 1 tbh, needs more game time and hopefully right for game 2.
Idris shouldnt even be in the picture... tough to knock back Cooper on his form

Danish

Referee
If Cooper even glances outside him that would have been a try. Seriously, the bloke just does not pass

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Idris coughed up the ball with a try in the sniffing only 10m out.

What a joke this guy is, but the commentators still make every excuse for him. "It's only inexperience"... they're trying to hype him into being a "star".