What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 6-19 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Should have won by at least 30, but I'll take the 2 points, especially after last weeks effort and the way we started tonight.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I actually think the dogs showed how to beat the dragons tonight, they just don't hav the players to do it

Goodness me the Dogs are poor.

Then again, with a spine of:

1. Patten
6. Green
7. Kimmorley
9. Ennis

You can't expect to win anywhere near as many as you lose.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If NSW pick Kimmorley and Ennis then I fear a Maroon Wash. They are too slow, just like the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs came out with so much energy and scored a try, then for the rest of the game they got a big fat zero. Yes the Dragons are a great defensive unit and bore teams out of the contest with no errors and great kicking game, but a team without an over the hill halfback and overrated hooker would have scored more than 6 points against the Dragons tonight.

Farah for NSW hooker and pick someone else other than Kimmorley.

_Johnsy

Referee
but, but, but Archer gifts the dragons games (according to some). FMD :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Channel Nine loves the Dogs. 3 and 6 is not a good record at all yet you'd think that the Dogs have a superstar team listening to Rabs and Gould's 'commentary'.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hi guys, just at the game an noticed Brett morris carrying an arm at one stage can anyone tell me what happened to him?

I'm a bit concerned about our origin winger.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
dragons will be very tough to beat this year with the storm out of the picture...
Is that the Storm with a cap of $4.2 MIL or the Storm with $5.5 MIL?

The $4.2 MIL version would struggle to make the eight.

SET2JT

Juniors
If NSW pick Kimmorley and Ennis then I fear a Maroon Wash. They are too slow, just like the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs came out with so much energy and scored a try, then for the rest of the game they got a big fat zero. Yes the Dragons are a great defensive unit and bore teams out of the contest with no errors and great kicking game, but a team without an over the hill halfback and overrated hooker would have scored more than 6 points against the Dragons tonight.

Farah for NSW hooker and pick someone else other than Kimmorley.
Dragons are boreing? What can you say about your Panthers then? At least we dont score all our try's off kicks. I thought it was a great game today, Dogs are not as bad a team as some have stated.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I

Dragons are boreing? What can you say about your Panthers then? At least we dont score all our try's off kicks. I thought it was a great game today, Dogs are not as bad a team as some have stated.

the dragons are boring to watch. However I'd rather support a boring team who was winning instead of a team everyone says 'gee they are great to watch' and comes ninth every year...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Is that the Storm with a cap of $4.2 MIL or the Storm with $5.5 MIL?

The $4.2 MIL version would struggle to make the eight.

:lol: who knows how high it will go, the storm as they are today, fully fit, what ever the value ends up being. With those guys out of the picture, the saints are clearly the team to beat imo. Will be a tough slog

hopefully the raiders continue to be saints hoodoo team and come up big again this year