What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Fri | Bulldogs 6-19 Dragons | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I thought we took it to the Dragons quite well, the fact they're a 100% quality team and our lack of execution was what lost us the game - we have the attacking flair - we just need the handling and discipline fixed up.

The WT's on the other hand...

Moe

Juniors
falling asleep watching this borathon, the two most boring teams in the competition are having a competition of their own, who can play the most borng football? Canterbury have that mantel for tonight.

Seriously though, what do Canterbury practice at training? When it comes to attack, they are the most sub standard team in this competition. You need a coach who hasn't been part of the Canterbury establishment, somebody who can coach them to play a different brand of footy.

I'd like to know this too. We've gone backwards as a team, what the hell did we do in the off-season?

Our attack is flat, boring and 90% of it is turning the ball back inside.

Deadset, our wingers have not received the ball in space at all this year. The only time i have seen Turner run is from dummy half.

Red Bear

Referee
Maybe it's because Moore isnt actually a great coach, but he did get a side that had just bought a brisbane forward pack as well as goodwin, Morris, Kimmorley. Having lost Eastwood in the off season takes away a bit and the coach isnt good enough to keep going as clubs figure out the Bulldogs style of play?

Ennis will be picked for origin, despite less that stellar form, which is unfortunate because (despite yesterdays disgraceful team performance) Farah is a better player.

Garts

Bench
Farah might be a better player but Ennis is better suited to Origin.

As for the Dogs, they can only improve imo. Last year they were flying high most of the season but fell away at the end. I would rather be building towards playing at your peak at the end of the season. Dont win premierships in May!!!!