What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Raiders 6-17 Storm | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hope Melbourne bounces back and reminds Canberra that even though the team is illegal, Storm still owns them.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams and officials announced:
Canberra Raiders v Melbourne Storm
Saturday 15 May 2010, 7:30pm AEST - Canberra Stadium
Referees: Ben Cummins & Chris James; Sideline Officials: Ricky McFarlane & Henry Perenara; Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Canberra: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Brett Kelly 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Dane Tilse 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington 11. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Trevor Thurling
Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Joe Picker 16. Troy Thompson 17. Scott Logan; Reserves: 18. Sam Mataora
Melbourne:
1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Greg Inglis 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Bryan Norrie 9. Ryan Hinchcliffe 10. Jeff Lima 11. Adam Blair 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Kevin Proctor 16. Ryan Tandy 17. Brett White; Reserves: 18. Sika Manu
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19244

Paullyboy

Coach
I hope Melbourne bounces back and reminds Canberra that even though the team is illegal, Storm still owns them.

We beat them last year, so that ownership bogey should have been killed off.

Before that win however I refused to consider us even the slightest chance against the Storm.

Big Pete

Referee
Tough one.

Raiders at home always look good and start strong, I expect Melbourne to be chasing a lead and given how they played last week when chasing I feel as if the Raiders will get up and more and more people will ask questions of the Storm.

Oh, and Conrad will make 50 posts in here alarming everybody of how dirty the Storm are.

aussies1st

Staff member
Storm will be tough to pick from here on it. Lost at home to a struggling Broncos, hopefully we carry on where the Broncos left off. Should be no more excuses for McCrone, he is now being backed as the number 1 halfback at the club, if he doesn't deliver in the next few weeks then we made a mistake.

mongoose

Coach
I honestly don't understand the people who are so angry at the Storm. Sure some people did some dodgy things, but I got plenty of entertainment watching them over the years and would rather have those memories than to ever watch another Sharks game.

Agree, the storm didnt poach big names players that put them over the cap, they developed players into superstars. Shouldnt be disqualified for that.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Did you even have to ask, 4 of our 5 backs named a young, talented and super impressive, the other is an old hack. Naturally Monas is coming in for the old hack

I was under the impression that Monas would play in the centres.

I thought they might push Thompson into the backrow and slow monahaghn into the centres.

Paullyboy

Coach
That's a fair assumption to make to be fair.

All going to plan Monaghan will play where he belongs however, on the wing.

Kelly should be the one making way.

this will be an interesting match , the Storm now play an open game of footy , which will lead to a few more mistakes than normal.

Latest posts