What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Raiders 6-17 Storm | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
McCrone flat pass to Harrison now, and then he forces a silly offload. New round same old sh*t.

chrisD

Coach
There were next to no defenders out on the left when Finch got that ball, why fieldgoald you genius.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders are a terribly coached team,so much talent and look at this rubbish,David Furner see you later champ,you have no idea

edabomb

First Grade
IMO this game is farcical, and a sorry reflection on the state of the NRL. Can't really be bothered watching the 2nd half.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I'm not going to complain about the Inglis try. That was close enough in my opinion. The Dugan one was 95% TRY in my view, but its gone now.

f**k it hurts watching 6 million dollars worth of talent costing you a game though.

innsaneink

Referee
That's f**kin bullsh*t....

Whats f**kin bullsh*t?

Tissue?
tissues_dawn.gif

edabomb

First Grade
I'm not going to complain about the Inglis try. That was close enough in my opinion. The Dugan one was 95% TRY in my view, but its gone now.

f**k it hurts watching 6 million dollars worth of talent costing you a game though.

Yup it is geniused that a team that has rorted the comp so badly for so long can take points off other teams.