What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Warriors 24-12 Cowboys | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Scott Bolton in- great pass from Thurston

Are people seriously talking about Bolton as a potential Origin player? He's been average tonight

Canard

Immortal
Scott Bolton in- great pass from Thurston

Are people seriously talking about Bolton as a potential Origin player? He's been average tonight

Agreed that he has been quiet, but you cant judge his form over 10 games on just one. He has been outstanding.

Scorpio30

Bench
LOL...The year of the comeback...refs with penalties and allowance of Cowboys forward passes bring NQ back into the game.

Meth

Staff member
Agreed that he has been quiet, but you cant judge his form over 10 games on just one. He has been outstanding.

ok

I haven't seen as much about him as I have heard. Was looking forward to seeing him

That was a BS penalty

Meth

Staff member
Nothing whatsoever in that from Tai'i- the bloke was being grappled- Tate was screaming at the referees, showing them. Tai'i is penalized for nothing