What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sat | Warriors 24-12 Cowboys | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Cowboys' first-half was horrible. Completion rate was abysmal. It is only when they started to complete more sets that they got back into the game (surprise, surprise).

Jury is still out on the Warriors. Manu is so important to us. But we will be at worst 8th after this round, and that's a start.

Next week against Souths is a big game for us - after losing to the Raiders, this is one we have to 'make up'.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors are going to have to do without Manu for a long time.

If Cleary still doesn't want to put Locke to fullback then he needs to be shifted to the right wing. That's where we create the most space and Locke can do with speed what Manu does with strength.

Iafeta

Referee
wtf that was nowhere near a late tackle! Completely ludicrous!

Also, earlier on Heremaia blatantly got stripped, the ref made the correct call, and then Costigan and Thurston both blew up (both as stupid as each other I guess) and the referee changed the call to the wrong call. Anyone else see it that way?

Amen. That is exactly what happened. Heremaia hit the gap, I think it was O'Donnell strips it out 1 on 1, a Cowboys guy grounds it in goal, goal line drop out. Thurston gets his rags and Ashley Klown over turns it. It was almost as good as his "Hurry up" to James Maloney to throw him off goal kicking for no apparent reason, and his allowance of Willie Box-headson using Ukuma Ta'ai's head as a twist top before Ukuma tried to push him away, and then penalising Ukuma!!! It was dreadful nonsense out there from Klown.

Big Pete

Referee
That second half performance by the refs was terrible, only matched if not beaten by their source of affection the Cowboys.

To be fair though, the Warriors third try did come off a blatant strip by Rapira on Bani but hey Bani shouldn't of been holding the ball like a goober.

Big wrap to the Warriors forward pack who easily outmuscled their Cowboys counterparts. Hit hard in defence and it gave the halves all the time they needed to expose the Cowboys horrible wingers.

C'boys really need another good prop forward. I don't know anyone else in the roster, but surely somebody has to be better than Webb, Kafusi and Manuokafoa?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
To be fair though, the Warriors third try did come off a blatant strip by Rapira on Bani but hey Bani shouldn't of been holding the ball like a goober.

i thought the clowns actually got that one right. in person it looked like a strip but when i saw the replays on the screen at the ground it looked like rapira hit his hands while he was attempting a tackle.

i could easily be wrong, the only replays i've seen were at the ground.

elyod138

Bench
C'boys really need another good prop forward. I don't know anyone else in the roster, but surely somebody has to be better than Webb, Kafusi and Manuokafoa?

Nope, we have no other props or wingers putting their hands up for selection.

We were shocking, we have the team to compete but most of the time half of them don't look like they want to win.

Latest posts