What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sun | Sharks 14-34 Panthers | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
I have just listened to both ABC Grandstand inteviews with the coaches and I am not sure Stuart laid the blame with the refs. He may have had issues with some of the decisions but he certainly didn't blame Jason Robinson for the outcome. Matt Elliot as usual was gracious in his comments and look we won by 20 points. How can you be disappointed, to win away against a difficult side such as the Sharks by a margin of 20 points. Deadset the fans need to give themselves an uppercut. A win away from home against the Sharks by a 20 point margin. Happy days in my opinion.

squiddy

Juniors
Cant blame refs for todays loss we are farked simple as that But..

The call on Gallen was woeful plus what really irritated me was that the Pennys laid in tackles and slowed the play the ball down something bad , plus FLOPS ! A year ago flops were flavor of the month for the refs , I watched Kevvy Kingston do a number today and not one got picled up .

We should dead set be demoted ...........

abpanther

Staff member
recorded the match on eyetv on the mac and picked this up, that is one of the worst 10m ive ever seen, jennings is almost in the sharks line
EyeTVSnapshot-1.jpg

Well Gardner scored off the play so I would prefer the penalty :)

maple_69

Bench
Let's not forget the forward pass called against Walsh midway through the second half about 40m out from the Sharks line. Was not even flat it was a couple meters backwards, dead set square up for the Coote-Jennings pass which looked far worse than it was.

Happy with the win, Coote stepped his involvement up to another level, Grant was very very impressive and Lewis certainly lifted intensity and aggression before Origin.