What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Sun | Tigers 10-50 Rabbitohs | SCG

Result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Should be a great game.

I see the Rabbits taking it, but the result won't be theirs until late in the game.

Based on the respective Forward packs and bench strength, Souths should win this. While our halves and backline aren't as good as the Tigers, We will have the superior go forward. Even with the disparity in the backlines, Souths should take good advantage of their strength up the middle and pinch this one. Tigers will probably put a few points on us early but we will should put them away at the back end of the second half.

Based on the respective Forward packs and bench strength, Souths should win this. While our halves and backline aren't as good as the Tigers, We will have the superior go forward. Even with the disparity in the backlines, Souths should take good advantage of their strength up the middle and pinch this one. Tigers will probably put a few points on us early but we will should put them away at the back end of the second half.

The result of this match depends on the tigers forwards. On paper our pack doesn't look as good as Souths. However watching us play this year I think our forwards have been going better than in previous years especially in defence.

If we match the bunnies in the middle we can win this game out wide. Ball control for us is the key, we drop far to much ball in some games this season.

I remember the second clash last year when TNT run riot over Merritt and scored a hatrick of tries. If we get good ball to Lawrence and Turqiri's side of the field we could have the same result in this game.

chrisD

Coach
What the f**k does it matter if he hit the ball or the arm it in no way went forward. geniused decision, awful.

What the f**k does it matter if he hit the ball or the arm it in no way went forward. geniused decision, awful.

I thought it was a lucky call our way. What was Benji doing though, he looked like he wanted to hold Isaac Luke's hand as he went for the line.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: That was not a try for Luke, he knocked the ball down. No try correct decision.

chrisD

Coach
:lol: That was not a try for Luke, he knocked the ball down. No try correct decision.

Knocking it down doesn't mean sh*t, he has to knock it forward, can you explain how the half meter he knocked it towards his own goaline somehow constitutes a knock on?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Those sorts of decisions go either way. No matter - they got the try fair and square just there through Merritt.

6-0.

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Thats what i am blowing up about. It seems the video ref' and the commentaters need to learn the rules. There is nothing wrong with a one on one strip if the ball is knocked back. Play on Try should have been the call.
It makes me wonder. Is the Video ref' listening to the Fox commentary?

Seti

Juniors
Knocking it down doesn't mean sh*t, he has to knock it forward, can you explain how the half meter he knocked it towards his own goaline somehow constitutes a knock on?
Exactly. Video ref has focused solely on whether Luke had hit the ball or not, and ignored which way the thing travelled. Simply a bad decision.

chrisD

Coach
Yeah no Champion for SOO please. And that wasn't a strip.

Some fantastic steps in this game so far.