What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Fri | Knights 6-23 Tigers | EnergyAustralia

Result: Knights v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJG 182

Juniors
Siiiigh. First the knock on off the scrum. Then the kick dead. Then that. Rogers you superstar.

Big Pete

Referee
Timely intercept by Vuna.

Am I wrong in suggesting he's one of the more underated wingers in the game?

skeepe

Immortal
Am I the only one who thought that last penalty should have gone the other way for an obstruction by the Tigers?

Big Pete

Referee
I have no idea what happened there.

Other than the Knights deserved a penalty for Tuqiri being offside.

skeepe

Immortal
Gould needs to learn the rules. A player in defence can make a tackle if a player has the ball in his hands, however juggling counts as being in posession. A penalty against Uate like Gould is advocating would have been incorrect under the laws of the game.

skeepe

Immortal
I have no idea what happened there.

Other than the Knights deserved a penalty for Tuqiri being offside.

Yep. The wide shot clearly showed at least two or three of the Tigers players leaving the line before the ball had been placed on the ground.

Johns Magic

Referee
Gould needs to learn the rules. A player in defence can make a tackle if a player has the ball in his hands, however juggling counts as being in posession. A penalty against Uate like Gould is advocating would have been incorrect under the laws of the game.

Exactly.

Otherwise Tuqiri could've just knocked it 20 metres in the air and caught it over the tryline with no one allowed to touch him.

MC DUI

Juniors

Exactly skeepe.

I was giving it to Gould as he started on that rant.

Latest posts