What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Mon | Panthers 31-16 Bulldogs | CUA

Result: Panthers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Josh Morris is never going to get his NSW jersey back with f**king numpties inside him feeding him hospital balls..

Dragon

Coach
Unstoppable? If they were fair dinkum they should've scored 36 or 42 by now. Their attack is woeful unless they go to the air or Michael Jennings.

Like i said, the opening 7 mins of the 2nd half they were on fire. First hit up went straight through the Dogs line up to about the 30. Then the dogs were punished in posession and couldnt get out of their own 20! It was impressive and they got a try out of it. Who cares if their tries come from kicks, its effective.

chrisD

Coach
Elf may be captain but Kingston has been the leader out there, will be interesting how we go now with Iosefa on.

abpanther

Staff member
Can someone explain to me why that wasn't a line drop out when Goodwin took that bomb? What a terrible call.

And now another penalty...

Timmah

Staff member
Can someone explain to me why that wasn't a line drop out when Goodwin took that bomb? What a terrible call.

And now another penalty...
Tackle was called complete in the field of play by the ref. Should've actually been a 'Dogs penalty but you got lucky.

The "other penalty" was legit too.
Like i said, the opening 7 mins of the 2nd half they were on fire. First hit up went straight through the Dogs line up to about the 30. Then the dogs were punished in posession and couldnt get out of their own 20! It was impressive and they got a try out of it. Who cares if their tries come from kicks, its effective.
Against us, maybe. Won't win you games against other teams.

abpanther

Staff member
Tackle was called complete in the field of play by the ref. Should've actually been a 'Dogs penalty but you got lucky..

What crack are you smokin, that was a terrible call, he got hit and driven backwards straight away, bullsh*t call...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Tackle was called complete in the field of play by the ref. Should've actually been a 'Dogs penalty but you got lucky.

The "other penalty" was legit too.

Against us, maybe. Won't win you games against other teams.

:lol: WTF he was still going backwards..You guys were gifted 100m just of the back of the refs.. Second one was legit but if we want consistency they would have pulled them up all night..

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Can't be happy with a win, can ya?

BTW, can someone teach Barba and Green how to find space with a long-range kick?

abpanther

Staff member
Gotta give Josh Morris plenty of credit, he chased Jennings down there, nice ball to set up Gordon for the try though...

Timmah

Staff member
wtf? :lol:

I'm afraid you're a bit further behind Saints than that on points difference...

Latest posts