What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sun | Dragons 14-22 Raiders | WIN Stadium

Result: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
Merrin in, nice to see some fight still in the side, the game is gone, but that doesn't mean they have to be smashed.

Ulysseus

Bench
Soward converts?
was it under the posts or something that try?
Forgive my ignorance, I am not listening to it, just watching the board at NRL.com tick over.

adamkungl

Immortal
Lol David marrow commentating dragons games is hilarious. If there a more biased commentator in sport I haven't heard them. He is worse then bill Lawry commentating on Victorian cricketers.

Joel Thompson just scored and im pretty sure he started to cry

Morrow is a twat

natheel

Coach
LOL @ Josh Dugan getting involved in the backline play and then trying to throw a cutout pass like King Jarryd Hayne and it goes over the sideline,LOL.

Kid you ain't good enough to stand on the same field as Jarryd Hayne

u r an idiot, dugan is a bloody good fullback who cares if a pass doesnt stick. hayne is a different fullback to dugan

Ulysseus

Bench
And that's the ball game.
Not a bad effort from Saints considering the artillery missing.
Lett......................................... me thinks that words will be said to him.
Till we meet again in Round 24 Canberra, till we meet again.
I am sure Saints will be able to field a more competitive side at that point.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Really proud of the boys today, 4 debutants, we only used 16 players, Emmett got injured mid-game, we had something like 11 or 12 players out of our best 17 not playing, against a bogey side ... and still only lost by 8 points, could have been 2 points if Green had caught that ball late in the second half.

Great effort, but f**k me, we need to get some non-Origin players like Scott, Smith etc back from injury.

With Hunt and Fien both gone for the season, we are in some trouble though.