What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sun | Dragons 14-22 Raiders | WIN Stadium

Result: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
this sam mataora kid, for a front rower hes not built like a front rower

Hes a back rower, just got used there since we had no one else. Would have him in the side for the rest of the season, much more effective than Picker.

stormbati

Bench
Ahh Crap, 1/4 for me.
I have 3 rules in tipping

1. Always tip Storm and Dragons
2. Never tip against Cronulla
3. Follow the first 2

The Panthers better win tomorrow.

natheel

Coach
good stuff canberra....2/4. i love watching raiders beat the dragons lol theyre always good close games too

Apey

Staff member
Tipped Dragons as a gamble.

They haven't looked that bad in the first half. I guess they must have fell apart in the second.

bmwpower

Juniors
raiders scored of a lett error. then they scored next set from a penalty. if soward doesnt kick 1/4, dragons where in it the whole way

Anon

Bench
That dropped ball proved very costly. The Raiders scored 16 points without the Dragons touching the ball again.

Not too upset though. Our Reserve graders certainly took it to the raiders who in the end only out scored us 4 tries to 3

Ulysseus

Bench
Yes.
More worrying signs if you are a Raiders fan really.
Your all but top flite team couldn't take a team to task missing 10 regular first graders?
They should have walloped Saints, but credit to Saints they hung in there, the game was gone when it got to 22 to 8, but they kept it respectable.

Never mind, I am sure Canberra will play this well in Rd24 when Jeremy Smith is smashing some random Raider across the face with his plastered up arm, Weyman is belting some other Random raider square in the nose and Scott is giving any would be Canberra centre a serious case of "sh*tting out the ribs in the morning"............

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Solid performance by the Raiders and not at all surprising under the circumstances.

Y2Eel

First Grade
explain yourself

The W next to their name is enough to be excited about also the form they are starting to show and the fact that a Halfback that would hardley make any reserve grade teams ran through seasoned first graders to help set up some nice tries..

Oh and for me if penrith win tomorrow they will be equal first is pretty good aswell..

Y2Eel

First Grade
Yes.
More worrying signs if you are a Raiders fan really.
Your all but top flite team couldn't take a team to task missing 10 regular first graders?
They should have walloped Saints, but credit to Saints they hung in there, the game was gone when it got to 22 to 8, but they kept it respectable.

Never mind, I am sure Canberra will play this well in Rd24 when Jeremy Smith is smashing some random Raider across the face with his plastered up arm, Weyman is belting some other Random raider square in the nose and Scott is giving any would be Canberra centre a serious case of "sh*tting out the ribs in the morning"............

Love it!!!!!! :lol::lol: Just take the loss and whinge in your St George forum where you have Willmot to help you out..

BTW if St George run out with the same team next friday against Parra they will Prob win...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, a desperate Eels fan taking pleasure in the Dragons losing :lol:

You realise this means they'll probably bounce back and destroy you next week?

Oh, and YOU LOST TO CRONULLA.

bmwpower

Juniors
The W next to their name is enough to be excited about also the form they are starting to show and the fact that a Halfback that would hardley make any reserve grade teams ran through seasoned first graders to help set up some nice tries..

Oh and for me if penrith win tomorrow they will be equal first is pretty good aswell..

haha seasoned first graders? dragons had 4 on debut. and if you look at the team list probably 5-6 regular first graders. raiders players are all regular 1st graders. theyve been together for the last 1-2 years. im happy to say ill be seeing my team play finals football and raiders wont

Big deal the dragons had players out, last I recalled, so did we, quite a few regulars too I might add, so I don't see how it can be talked down.