What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R11 | Sun | Warriors 26-24 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bodsy

Juniors
I don't know who they are but they are dreadful

They call South Sydney, The souths.

Just when Best scored the try, one of the commentators said this is a definite no try here for the souths

Idiots.

Meth

Staff member
I don't know who they are but they are dreadful

They call South Sydney, The souths.

Just when Best scored the try, one of the commentators said this is a definite no try here for the souths

Idiots.

They are biased, but they call the game well. As opposed to our tv commentators who call the game terribly and are also biased.

A bit of controversy on the sideline

Bodsy

Juniors
He really has been a standout this year. Just shows you what Jason Taylor knows about coaching in the NRL.

John Lang is made to look like Jack Gibson.

Meth

Staff member
I am still annoyed the refs didn't see an obvious knock on from Wesser on his own line. Rubs salt in the wound that he goes on to score.

Luke is a monster

Rovelli

Bench
Good game of footy today. Both teams clearly have points in them.

Both teams also have to make sure they do the little things right - two of Souths' tries have come from the Warriors committing an error not so long after scoring a try. Souths then drop the footy with a minute left in their own half, and the Warriors proceed to score from the last play of the half.