What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Fri | Tigers 50-6 Warriors | Campbelltown

Result: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
After a slow start and a good hit-back through Moon, we let in two tries right on halftime...clocking off a few minutes early.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
He's improved from last year, but Heremaian is still extremely average compared to other NRL hookers.

Our record in the last 10 minutes of the first half is pretty embarrassing. 18-60.

However, first ten of second half is 46-14 to the Warriors. Will need some of that to get back into this one.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
and even during the game luck goes against us.

well, it was good while it lasted.

JoeD

First Grade
it must be frustrating being matulino, Ta'ai, mannering and other warrior forwards busting your ass all half just so your bonehead outside backs can let in tries with horrible defensive reads

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
our defence out wide is nothing short of horrible. you'd think given the injuries we'd be getting hammered up the middle, but it's out wide where we've got no hope.

Ladmate

Bench
can people be a bit clearer on posts? my internet is capped and this is one of the sites that loads normally.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Having said all that, why we insist on play a compressed middle defence is beyond me. We don't have the speed across the park to cover that sort of thing.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
can people be a bit clearer on posts? my internet is capped and this is one of the sites that loads normally.

What do you mean clearer? You mean more detailed?

Simply put - Warriors are blwoing any hope they had, Tigers are good enough to take advantage.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Having said all that, why we insist on play a compressed middle defence is beyond me. We don't have the speed across the park to cover that sort of thing.

if we're expecting midgets like locke and hohaia to then somehow cover the breaks that come from it then it's a flawed gameplan.

kick in off the posts. not our night.

Ladmate

Bench
What do you mean clearer? You mean more detailed?

Simply put - Warriors are blwoing any hope they had, Tigers are good enough to take advantage.

I try to deceipher the posts because I want to know who scores and it's hard to tell sometimes because they are pretty vague.

Thanks for the piece of info.