What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Fri | Tigers 50-6 Warriors | Campbelltown

Result: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
10 minute period and the Warriors have conceded 24 points, held the ball for 3 sets (only 1 of them completed) compared to the Tigers 10.

Really, do the other 70 minutes mean a thing when one team does that?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
It really is incredible the luck (or lack of) we've had in regards to injury. Can't remember a season quite like it.

Still, look on the bright side, we were never going to win the premiership this season anyway so it's best to get this sort of thing out of the way before next year.

Right now I'm just interested in the continued development of the young guys such as Packer, Matulino, Locke (fix those damn hands) Ta'ai etc.

We need to fix up our dummy half issues. Heremaia just isn't good enough, Henderson is too slow and has no business playing at lock or second row.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
LMAO

not once, not twice, but 3 times now the Tigers have scored a try on the set of six directly after scoring a try.

36 points in the last 22 minutes of game time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors with 3 consecutive sets, Tigers get the ball back and score. Awesome.

Now for the try off the set of six directly after the try.

Edit: Sorry it was four sets of six. lol

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
We'll lose, but after some "soul searching" we'll come out fired up in the first half at least.

Besides, having Manu there until he gets injured might keep things close.

i don't think we've had a fired up first half all year, i doubt that's going to change after this week.

dead right on the manu call, lol. i guess we'll be in a race to see how many points we can score before a minimum of two key players go off injured.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Matulino has played well for the Warriors. His last 2 weeks have been very encouraging.

That's about all the good news there is.

Latest posts