What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R12 | Sun | Storm 23-12 Bulldogs | AAMI

Result: Storm v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

th_hippy.gif

beads6

First Grade
WTF are the dogs doing?? Piss weak I changed my tip when I heard Slater and Inglis were out and now the Dogs are playing like under 12's

Noa

First Grade
solid player at worst widdop. Id be very comfortable with him @ the back next year if it comes to that

ByRd

First Grade
Absolute disgrace, our defence is pathetic and the players and coach should hang there heads in shame, that was just disgusting that first half

Raider_69

Post Whore
That was Morris, you dickhead.

I understand people want to give it to Idris but that try was on the opposite side of the field.

was referring to the fact that Nealson has been having a f**king field day with Idris over on the otherside. That try was nothing to do with Idris but the 3-4 line breaks down the other side have had everything to do with it

DICKHEAD

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We'd have to be firming in the wooden spork market, surely?

Apey

Staff member
WTF are the dogs doing?? Piss weak I changed my tip when I heard Slater and Inglis were out and now the Dogs are playing like under 12's

Same :lol: Ah well kept the Storm in my home comp which I'm winning. \\\\:D/

Harold Bishop

Juniors
What has gone wrong at the Bulldogs? Anything to do with Hannant leaving and Patten and Kimmorely shown the door? Infighting maybe?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why? We're on equal points with Cronulla and the Cows, and the standard of footy we're playing today is equal to theirs if not worse.

Add to that, we're now at a point where we're close to full strength - our only major omissions today are the two Ben's - Roberts and Barba.

I can't see us coming back from this in 2010. One or two more wins maybe if we're lucky but this is just crap.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Oh dear... Timmah, you do know about that little thing Melbourne have going, don't you? You know, where just for sh*ts and giggles they decided they'd play the rest of the year for no points and give someone else a chance to win the comp?