What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Fri | Bulldogs 12-19 Tigers | ANZ

Result: Bulldogs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
Hm, if marshall thought to step about half a metre back he would have just jagged a 40/20. You see players kick from just past the 40 fairly often, I don't understand why.

adamkungl

Immortal
I love watching Kimmorley fail nearly as much as I love watching the dogs fail. Stay away from Origin you hack

MacDougall

First Grade
MoM: Ennis (WST)

On ya Mick.. you beauty!!!

Come off it. He wasn't that bad. Idris was worse. Get your Farah goggles off. Farah was a fair bit better in this game but Ennis looked dangerous in running and only missed one tackle.

Surely Lawrence has to come into Origin calculations. His defense is very good and his offensive assets are at least on par with Morris/Idris.

Big Pete

Referee
Ended up being a good win for the Tigers. Just controlled things better in the second half and their territorial play was superior to the Dogs.

Dogs had their chances, but the likes of Idris and Green just didn't take them, which proved costly as their mistakes were made in prime field position for the West Tigers.

MotM? Would have to give it to either Farah or Payten.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Ennis wasnt that bad. Farah was probably the better of the two but there was nothing wrong with Ennis's game.

Decent game in teh wet. Dogs for various reasons never got int he game in the second half (i know they lead) but they never really got down there and when they did they kept kicking for field position and not putting it high which was bewildering.

MacDougall

First Grade
The Tigers won because Sheens told them not to offload at all. So they had an excellent completion rate. I would have been happy with that completion rate in dry conditions.

Meh.

Happy with the win, we didn't play the best but we didn't need to considering our opposition didn't turn up bar a few. It's amazing to see how the Dogs went from should've been minor prems last year to a genuine spoon contneder this year.

Dutchy

Immortal
Come off it. He wasn't that bad. Idris was worse. Get your Farah goggles off. Farah was a fair bit better in this game but Ennis looked dangerous in running and only missed one tackle.

Surely Lawrence has to come into Origin calculations. His defense is very good and his offensive assets are at least on par with Morris/Idris.

There is only one centre for NSW better than Lawrence and that is Lyon. He should have been there game one.

Latest posts