What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Fri | Eels 24-10 Storm | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eaglestar

Juniors
I changed my mind. I tipped Storm in my tipping comps. Still think Eels will play well but that Melbourne side basically full strength is hard to go against.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Grothe is gorn again, Inu comes in:

SMH says
WINGER Eric Grothe has again succumbed to injury, and is out of the Parramatta side for the clash with Melbourne at Parramatta Stadium tonight. After missing last Friday night's match against St George Illawarra with a neck injury, Grothe has been ruled out of tonight's encounter with a knee problem. He will be replaced by Kiwi international Krisnan Inu. Melbourne hooker Cameron Smith passed a fitness test yesterday on his injured elbow and he will make his return. The Storm's listed 18th man, front-rower Jeff Lima, may still play.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-forced-off-his-wing-again-20100603-x7bn.html

Tele says
Nathan Hindmarsh (sternum) has passed fit for the Eels. Eric Grothe and Joel Reddy are in doubt. The Storm will be 1-17, Jeff Lima will not play. Slater, Inglis, Smith, White and Cronk have all been cleared to play.

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2010/06/03/1225875/248791-round-13-late-mail.pdf

kay

Juniors
of course Parra was arguably the biggest victim (out of the NRL clubs that is) of the Storm's cheating ways, as they were eliminated by Melbourne in three of the past four years.
Arguably so due to the GF loss, however, I'd have to throw in the Broncos there, they were good enough to get the win over them in the GF, otherwise they would have met their fate at the hands of Storm each of the breach years.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
hayne just went for the headbutt on slater, he'll be gone for a few weeks.

this game's a great watch though.

Brilliant...Archer says "you have got a lot to lose here" and Smith says 'we have not nothing to lose"...:lol:

Great game...Parra played well. Hayne was in this game the whole way but the head butt could cost him.

Hindmarsh had a brilliant game...

Well done Parra..