What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sat | Panthers 28-10 Knights | CUA

Result: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Walsh would be so far out of his depth in origin.

Another win, though none of our problems really addressed. Highlight of the game was the Gidley is a wanker chant.

anjado

Juniors
Referee was appalling yes Newcastle had some bad calls, But if you choose to listen to Daley who clearly had no impartiality in the call. You would think they had the worst luck in the world.

Penrith got the worst call of the game the tackle before Lewis spear tackle when Cameron Ciraldo played the ball sideways not a little bit sideways but directly sideways which is one of the worst calls i have ever seen.

Gidley also threw a 3 metre forward pass in the second half when he switched play.

Newcastle were dudded by some calls but not as much as people would have you believe. Also Gidley is by far the worst player to captain NSW it's not even close.

GongPanther

Referee
We'll take the win,the points and the help from the ref. Daley can pick feathers out of his mouth with the Johns brothers. I should have listened to the call on at the same time on ABC radio but even the callers (especially that di**head bumpkin,Ryan) think the sun shines out of Newcastle's ar$e.

typicalfan

Coach
The Knights stunk more than the Panthers that is the tale of the tape.

And lol at Luke Walsh at the end passing to Coote. He was "Padding the stats" as they say in the NFL.

Walsh might be having a good year but if anyone owes his pack of forwards a case of beer at the end of each game it is him.

Doomednow

Bench
Padding the stats? You might be right. I initially thought he was just being a champ and giving coote a try (coote played awesome tonight btw, as usual). I suppose your explanation makes more sense. What looks better on Walsh's stat sheet though? A try assist or a straight out try?

For the record I don't think Walsh would be great in Origin. He's working great for the Panthers because he fits in well but put him in a different team and it might not be such a success. Plus he'd get romped. Good on him making some line breaks though.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It was a better win than people give it credit for. We lost Burns + Graham early. A 15 man team beating a 17 man team 28 to 10. We're in the top 4. I don't know what some of our fans expect from a team that hasn't made the finals since 2004, this year is all about making the 8 for me, anything better is a bonus. We're going well at the moment to be equal 2nd.

Latest posts