What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sun | Raiders 28-24 Titans | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I know what you're saying, but we've just beaten two top 4 sides in our last two matches, and people are slitting their wrists.

I am very happy with our win over the Dragons and the Titans and I don't think we are travelling badly at all. I never expected us to pick up wins over the Warriors or Eels away from home so they were nice surprises.

Just got to sort out the fades. Obviously a young side is going to struggle to be consistent. Campo just has to play a little smarter. If we had been run down there isn't a lot you can really say its stupid stuff like running the ball on the last when we are 50 out leading by 4 and there is 10 minutes left. If he had just booted the ball dead in goal it would have been a better play.

Haven't read the whole thread, but what a dog act from Friend putting the forearm into the back of Dugan's head after spear tackling him

They are as grubby as the storm. There aren't many clubs I really dislike but the Titans are one of them.

How bad is Dugan's injury?

He is getting the scans done today but not bad according to Dugan himself. He was asked by a Daily Telegraph reporter and he said he personally thinks he will be fine for the Cowboys. He also said he would be right for Origin if selected.

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You'd think we lost the way you f**kwits carried on in this thread. We have the stupidest fans, if not in the league, most definately on this forum. What a bunch of idiots.

Heart-stopping finish there, however the Titans had ample assistance from one of the absolute worst refereeing performances you will ever see. What a ridiculous try to the Titans that Minichiello one was. Bird was held so long you could ha e penalised the Raiders for holding down, but is for some reason allowed to get up and keep running.

Nathan Friend, who was an utter thug merkin all game, gets up and throws a punch at the marker as the Titans score from dummy half - and it's ignored.

That's all without mentioning the absolute murder they got away with in the ruck, and the fact that they were not onside for one single tackle all game.

Badger is just another example of how Robert Finch's incompetence is ruining the game. Finch must be sacked or resign immediately.

Campese had a great game, real Origin class. Very impressed with Scotty Logan as well, age certainly hasn't slowed him down. Glad to get the W, and it would have been a comfortable one but for Badger's intervention.

i stopped reading here. any f**king time the raiders give up a penalty it's the worst refereeing performance ever. you might actually get recognised for being dudded every now and then if you didn't f**king cry about it every damn week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I would love to know how Greg Bird wasnt held and i'd love to know how a try is scored when the man playing the football stands up and takes a swing at marker, which results in a try

i thought they were absolutely hideous calls, and really contributed to the momentum of the game, that being said there was a shocker against Greg Bird for that knock on call and tbh im not all that sold on that pass from Preston being forward either so i guess we did ok out of the ref in that regard. But what i know about this canberra team is so long as Josh Dugan is healthy, we're a side that can beat any on our day, and we're warming into the season.

Latest posts