What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Sun | Warriors 20-22 Dragons | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
It's 10M isn't it? That is they go back to the first mistake unless the other team has forwarded the ball 10M, I thought he carried them 10M.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Matulino/Packer/Ta'ai are going forward quite well.

John is running the play nicely too.

Shame about Tate. Our injury toll this season has been horrific. When was the last time we finished a game with 17 fit players? The Cowboys game maybe?

Meth

Staff member
It's 10M isn't it? That is they go back to the first mistake unless the other team has forwarded the ball 10M, I thought he carried them 10M.

Yeah, it looked like he had spent the advantage

Rodent

Bench
Used to be but changed back to ref's discretion. Monumental f### up by the refs.

chrisD

Coach
Both packs are bending the other back with the ball, shame about all the errors or it'd actually be a good tussle.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Saffy has thrown two of the worst passes seen on a league field this season in the last couple of weeks. At least he has some excuse for this one.

Enjoy union Saffy, they won't notice it over there.

beave

Coach
can someone please, please, shove a sock in Halligans mouth????.

Costigan is bad enough without that assclown chiming in, surely there would have to be better commentators over there than this pair.

Is 'acrobatitive' even a f**king word?????

God-King Dean

Immortal
If Saints can complete their sets they'll win IMO.

That Manu Vatuvei advantage pissed me. He got tackled, & knocks it on in the play-the-ball, yet Warriors didn't get an advantage. Didn't realize advantage went into the next tackle.... And how they thought Honrby's pass to Boyd was forward I'll never know.

Rovelli

Bench
The ball control in this game has been a little disappointing, even in these conditions.

8-6 is a fairer reflection of the game. The Warriors started off well, but a myriad of errors kept them in their own half for long periods. The Dragons for once were not clinical, until the last Soward kick.

You gotta feel sorry for Tate. Mount Smart Stadium is not a happy hunting ground for him. You could see he wanted to carry on, because an Origin recall was in the offing, but now those dreams would have been shattered.

The team that controls the ball better in the second-half will win.

Meth

Staff member
can someone please, please, shove a sock in Halligans mouth????.

Costigan is bad enough without that assclown chiming in, surely there would have to be better commentators over there than this pair.

Is 'acrobatitive' even a f**king word?????

We've been crying out for that to happen for a while. Its awful

Latest posts