What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Mon | Knights 6-4 Eels | EAS

Result: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
:lol: That was the worst game to sit through at the stadium.

I couldn't help but laugh when there were about 4 knock-ons in a row before half time.

perverse

Referee
100%
I'm pretty sure that's what they were looking at in the million replays.

It definitely came off Fa'aoso and at first I was worried about that. But after watching the high-view camera angle you could see that Fa'aoso kept going forward after it came off him and Paterson actually had to run backwards to pick it up, and by the time Paterson got to the ball he was behind Fa'aoso.

As far as my understanding of the offside law is(I don't profess to know the 10-metre rule inside-out), I thought it was fine and obviously the video ref did.
100% correct. i had to explain that one to the old man, myself.

100% legitimate try.

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: what a game! It had everything! I wish Gidley missed the kick. Extra time would have been hilarious

benntash

Juniors
The highlights reel ( or should I say lowlights) of this game has the potential to win australias funniest home videos..... Worst game I have ever seen

Noname36

First Grade
I'll take winning extremely ugly over losing pretty ...

Yep, and it seems like our defense has started to improve a bit over the past few weeks which good. But then again, we wouldn't have had to do all that defensive work if we hadn't produced 20 errors. :crazy:

hellteam

First Grade
Not sure if anyone else brought this up in this thread....

But before the game that host guy said a person at Sportsbet had put $50 on a 7 leg multi. He had got the rest right and all he needed was Parra 1-12 to win $90000. Was lookin good until the last minute...