What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sat | Storm 58-12 Cowboys | AAMI

Result: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gaba

First Grade
it depends on the team cowboys are one of the worst defending teams , i bet the storm wouldnt be playing razzle dazzle against the dragons

andrew057

First Grade
Im fairly sure this is Harris's second game of the season after persisting with Bani all year.

My point is why is he even getting game time in the backs? He was woeful last season and has shown hes not good enough to play in the backs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I enjoyed watching some great attacking footy by the Storm. I know they had no points to play for but it was refreshing to see a team looked to spread the ball at every opportunity.

As for the Cowboys, what is there to say about them that hasn't already been said. So much talent but no they just don't seem to care enough.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cowboys depth is atrocious. If they persist with Bowen in the halves they will lose more than they win, he can't tackle! He makes Darren Lockyer look like Trevor Gillmeister!

Charlie124

First Grade
Locky, you mustnt watch many cowboys games (not that i can blame you). Bowen has improved his defence out of sight from what it was a couple of seasons ago. Tonight was a rare poor defensive game from him.

Only down part to that game was Mason not treading all over Slater when Mason scored a legitimate try. Its not Masons fault dog act Slater jumped 3 feet to try to head high him!

Just got back from the game...pleasing to Justin O'Neill and Duffie perform strongly. Duffies try in the corner would have to be considered for try of the year.

The Cowboys lack any cohesion in their side apart from Thurston and he cannot be relied on to win every game for them.

Outside of him they lack a lot of confidence. Gallant is a good little player who runs it back with enthusiasm.

Latest posts