What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sat | Storm 58-12 Cowboys | AAMI

Result: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
What's with the Cowboys? I look at a player like Rapira and get the feeling he is playing nowhere near his potential. Bowen defending at centre??? Yes he made a few good one on ones at the start of the game but towards the end he was a turnstile. Even Finchy powered straight past him.

Imo their biggest problem is Thurston, but he tries his arse off. He must hate coming back to that team after playing with Qld.
I think they should cut a few big names, get the younger boys in and stick with them. Maybe its not Neil Henry's team, maybe its Thurstons!

Anyway, the Storm looked great, Slater was a pleasure to watch. Adam Blair didn't get into the niggle once! I didn't see it at all, maybe they had a word to him.

What's with the Cowboys? I look at a player like Rapira and get the feeling he is playing nowhere near his potential. Bowen defending at centre??? Yes he made a few good one on ones at the start of the game but towards the end he was a turnstile. Even Finchy powered straight past him.

Imo their biggest problem is Thurston, but he tries his arse off. He must hate coming back to that team after playing with Qld.
I think they should cut a few big names, get the younger boys in and stick with them. Maybe its not Neil Henry's team, maybe its Thurstons!

Anyway, the Storm looked great, Slater was a pleasure to watch. Adam Blair didn't get into the niggle once! I didn't see it at all, maybe they had a word to him.

Rapira is going to the Warriors next year anyway...was announced a while back.

The issue they have is that the Cows do not have any other gamebreakers to take pressure off Thurston.

Blair did'nt get into niggle because there was no need...Norrie sorted them out when the niggle started though.

Rovelli

Bench
That was deplorable if you are a Cowboys fan - Warriors have served up a few of those performances this year too.

The Storm actually have a lot of talent on their books (no pun intended), and 'rebuilding' won't be too difficult.

Latest posts