What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R15 | Sun | Sharks 4-22 Dragons | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
Apparently Saints are resting all but 1-2 of their Origin players for tomorrow's match.
It's sounding like, Boyd, Weyman & Creagh are definitely being rested. Cooper is obviously out injured anyway.
Not sure about Morris, Costigan or Beau.

Smart choice, win or lose this game because of it, the last thing Bennett needs is for them to be overly fatigued.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
does any1 else just have a great feeling the sharks could really touch up the saints??

the sharks are finding there form, and the reazzle dazzle

Paullyboy

Coach
Beautiful sunny day.

I really wish I read this thread before putting my punts on, now I have no confidence in the Dragons winning if they are resting everyone.

thommo4pm

Coach
Beautiful sunny day.

I really wish I read this thread before putting my punts on, now I have no confidence in the Dragons winning if they are resting everyone.

Nobody knows for certain who is playing yet.

There was talk Henry and Fai Fai Loa would both play 1st grade today, but are both playing in the 20's.
I think Weyman & Creagh will be rested, have a feeling the rest will play, maybe Boyd rested also. Think with Fai Fai Loa playing in the 20's that Morris is definitely playing in 1sts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharks 1-17

Dragons changes:
4. Cooper OUT
20. Stanley IN

8. Weyman OUT
22. Marketo IN (bench)
14. Merrin to start prop

13. Young OUT
23. Thorby IN

thommo4pm

Coach
Sharks 1-17

Dragons changes:
4. Cooper OUT
20. Stanley IN

8. Weyman OUT
22. Marketo IN (bench)
14. Merrin to start prop

13. Young OUT
23. Thorby IN

Sharks have lost Cuthbertson & Tautai.

Pomeroy & Cordoba both into their side.

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons team:

Boyd
Morris
Scott
Stanley
Nighty
Soward
Hornby

Prior
Priddis
Merrin
Costigan
Creagh
Thorby - doubt he'll start though.

Saffy
Emmett
Smith
Marketo

Missing, Weyman, Young, Cooper, Green, Greenfield, Fien & Hunt (Hunt obviously gone for the year).

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons team:

Boyd
Morris
Scott
Stanley
Nighty
Soward
Hornby

Prior
Priddis
Merrin
Costigan
Creagh
Thorby - doubt he'll start though.

Saffy
Emmett
Smith
Marketo

Missing, Weyman, Young, Cooper, Green, Greenfield, Fien & Hunt (Hunt obviously gone for the year).

You realise once the team is named after 1pm they legally can't change it without a valid injury reason?

thommo4pm

Coach
You realise once the team is named after 1pm they legally can't change it without a valid injury reason?

Yeah mate, I know they aren't supposed to, but I've seen it done.
I'm just wondering if Fox had the correct team sheet, 2GB had Marketo or Smith starting.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
plenty of changes. I still stick by sharks 13 points.

Inspriational story on John Mannah in pre game

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah mate, I know they aren't supposed to, but I've seen it done.
I'm just wondering if Fox had the correct team sheet, 2GB had Marketo or Smith starting.

The changes were the same on both mediums, Hadley's been quite clear that Marketo was onto the bench with Merrin and Thorby to start.

Dragons wearing red v btw

dragonfire

Bench
anyone else find the 'dont play at the ball luke' way too obvious, especially when amazingly the ball just pops out. If it is illegal play just penalise them ffs

Meth

Staff member
This fullback for the Sharks Gardner is a good young player to watch