What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sun | Raiders 12-22 Roosters | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
So hard to tip this due to the bi-polar nature of the teams. I'd say Raiders because its all or nothing for them and the Roosters don't look that good without Pearce/Myles.

Forgot that TLL and shillo are out. Guess its going to have to be a miller special this week:p

So Joey picker is back in the lineup. Picker is a strange beast with regards to our team in that while at full strength he probably wouldnt make the starting 13 or even 17, his incllusion can sometimes make us look like a better team in attack. He has a good partnership with campese and he runs good lines and decoys.

Dont be surprised if our attack, which looked so pedestrian last week, suddenyl clicks this week. If it does, look at who is running the decoys as croker or monas goes in in the corner off a pass of campese.

Furthermore, don't be surprised if our attack turns back to garbage next week when the rep forwards get back.

If only thurling or TLL or someone who can offer more individually to the team than picker can could pick up the chemistry that he has with campo.

Raider_69

Post Whore
trust me on this one, we'll be over 24 points for this week
good luck or good fortune that Joe Picker will play

Campo will be much better this weekend too

Paullyboy

Coach
I'd hope there are some directed at the other Carney as well. Going to the Roosters is worse than going to AFL.

Deja Vu.

Last year at about this time we were coming off 3 straight losses, the last of which was an insipid home loss against the tigpies. Same here, 3 losses on the trot, insipid loss against the dogs at home. The raiders fans started getting irate, with even calls for boycott etc. This uproar was well publicised and the team certainly knew about it. We subsequently came out and absolutel gave it to the broncos 56-0.

Lets hope we can put 66-0 against the rorters. It would be oh so sweet. Preferably with Carney the c**k being legally belted time and time again before being again legally put to sleep by josh miller.

Raiders by 10...Roosters are too inconsistent and Carney is not at the standard he was at the start of the season.

DogEEL

Juniors
am i seeing things? did furner pick mogg at 7 again??? & this time dropped their halfback from the team. WTF??? shouldn't it be the other way around. furner's an idiot.

this is a hard game to pick after both games last week, especialy the raiders embarassing attack.

DogEEL

Juniors
smart move campo feeding the scrum after mogg last week almost tripping over his own feet twice picking the ball up.

vidot with a great tackle on anasta, saved a try. leilua? & lynett look like good finds, same with the big boy maseo?

Rodent

Bench
Gee, Josh Dugan gave up the chase pretty quickly on Todd Carney. He stopped at halfway. Maybe he was saving himself some embarrassment. I thought he was a bit quicker than that.