What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sun | Raiders 12-22 Roosters | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodent

Bench
F*** me. Weren't some people suggesting Dugan for origin this year? OMG, that was horrendous.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
bobby, something tells me they consider the NZ/Parra game more important...

DogEEL

Juniors
no way that was a try! these refs are farked. & you can't blame dugan too much, he was just trying to save the 40/20. i was surprised the roosters were there so quick as was dugan.

the raiders look better in attack this week.

DogEEL

Juniors
mate dugan is going to be a star, he is awesome. he should of been playing origin & will, he has been playing better then hayne most of the year.

Danish

Referee
Posting from the game...

Truly hilairious to hear all the faiders fans sooking about the ref, despite a 5-0 penalty count and a dubious first try to the raiders.

I must be sitting near skeepe :lol:

timka4

Bench
F*** me. Weren't some people suggesting Dugan for origin this year? OMG, that was horrendous.

Are you serious? IMO it wasn't necessarily his fault.
1. Monoghan should of been there to scoop up the ball instead of jogging back to help Dugan. It was obvious Dugan was going to bat the ball back in.

2. Dugan wouldn't have hit the ball back into the field of play if he knew there were players right behind him, lack of communication from Monoghan.

And your really going to judge a player based on one mistake like that? Which good player hasn't made a mistake of that calibre ffs

Timbo

Staff member
f**k me, someone tell Furner and Mogg that just because for reasons defying belief you gave him the #7 jersey that does no bestow mystical kicking skills upon him.

Still with this idiodic left/right halves plan even though one of them is a winger in disguise.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Posting from the game...

Truly hilairious to hear all the faiders fans sooking about the ref, despite a 5-0 penalty count and a dubious first try to the raiders.

I must be sitting near skeepe :lol:

Oh noes the home crowd is biased. You crying about that is rather amusingly more sooky than the Raiders supporters trying to get a penalty.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why are the Raiders so bad inside the opposition twenty. It is a mystery to me how there has been zero improvement in like the last few years.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Why the f**k are we neglecting our right side so much. Harrison and Thompson need some early ball. Two of our most potent ball runners. This is absolute stupidity.