What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sun | Raiders 12-22 Roosters | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol:

Maybe if your rabble of a club actually recruited once in a while you might have a halfback. But Furner is more content to sit back pissing and moaning and throwing wild accusations at professionally run clubs.

Suck sh*t germs.

DogEEL

Juniors
lucky i went the c**ks! no way i was tipping the raiders with mogg at 7 again. they still should have won though, they dominated in the middle.

that was classic by smithy "1 farkin penalty"

speaking of smithy, they should bring jason back. no sh*t they would make the 8 with him directing the side, even at close to 40. what a champion!

furner needs to go though, even with mcrone they would have won both games. grab kimmorley for next year, something needs to be done real soon. m monaghan always wanted to play 7. these young guns are'nt going to stay in a losing side when there getting better offers & a better chance to play rep/finals football.

i like the raiders team & i hope they get their sh*t together quick.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we'd be almost unbeatable with a halfback. Its amazing how dominate we are without winning football games
15 other clubs will hoping and praying the Raiders dont wake up and find themselves a good one because if they do we'd be an instant threat
but until we do we will continue to serve up that sort of garbage

Timbo

Staff member
Terrible coach with some genuine nuffy players and inept management has led to what is probably our worst season in a decade.

There is no accountability with our club. It's full of nepotism and I don't see it stopping. I have no faith in us recruiting a halfback, Furner will just carry on about McCrone and Mogg an we'll get worse and our young stars will eventually get fed up and leave.

I've never disliked my club so much before. I still love the team, but the football club is killing it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we'd be almost unbeatable with a halfback. Its amazing how dominate we are without winning football games
15 other clubs will hoping and praying the Raiders dont wake up and find themselves a good one because if they do we'd be an instant threat

typicalfan

Coach
of course its the fault of someone
we have no halfback, the club needs to do something about it and from looking at the team, the coach has lost the confidence of his players.
It is not just a halfback but a lack of fitness imo. the scoring stops at halftime and that isn't a fluke.

The two tries today for the Raiders came off the back of a shoddy kick that would have been scored if put through the hands and a broken field run by Dugan. Mogg runs sideways running into his ball runners.

I think that Thompson should be moved into the forwards as well, he is a good centre but a better backrower and could be a handful on the left hand side and would see more ball. Learoyd Lars to prop and Tilse to the bench with Mogg to the centres is the smart option.

Sowardfan93

Juniors

The bald one would still find a way to lead your pack of spastics to a loss.

skeepe

Immortal
Why can't we score points? And why are there no decent referees? A proper referee would have found 30 penalties against the Roosters. Their discipline was disgusting, falling asleep in every tackle, and an absolute f**king thug in Hargreaves allowed to drop forearms into the head with impunity. The refs even warned him quite a few times but didn't f**king penalize the merkin.

Don't even get me started in the Friend "try" from a blatant Symonds knock-on, or how Kenny-Dowall was able to magically knock a ball backwards that rolled under his body forward.

Oh and the Thompson try was fine, Vidot made contact while the ball was in the hands of the Roosters player, so not a knock-on.

How the f**k did the Roosters not concede a single penalty in the second half? We should have had 10 in the last 20 minutes at least. The refs let them play like thugs and hold down all game, and they got the win as a result.

Danish

Referee
Why can't we score points? And why are there no decent referees? A proper referee would have found 30 penalties against the Roosters. Their discipline was disgusting, falling asleep in every tackle, and an absolute f**king thug in Hargreaves allowed to drop forearms into the head with impunity. The refs even warned him quite a few times but didn't f**king penalize the merkin.

Don't even get me started in the Friend "try" from a blatant Symonds knock-on, or how Kenny-Dowall was able to magically knock a ball backwards that rolled under his body forward.

Oh and the Thompson try was fine, Vidot made contact while the ball was in the hands of the Roosters player, so not a knock-on.

How the f**k did the Roosters not concede a single penalty in the second half? We should have had 10 in the last 20 minutes at least. The refs let them play like thugs and hold down all game, and they got the win as a result.

:lol:

You never cease to entertain skeepe.

Turning a 5-1 penalty count into a "we wuz robbed" sookfest is no mean feat

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol: What's in the water in Canbraaa

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timbo

Staff member
Refereeing was appalling and simply not good enough for NRL.

However.

Our inept excuse for a football team is why we didnt win.

Danish

Referee
Refereeing was appalling and simply not good enough for NRL.

However.

Our inept excuse for a football team is why we didnt win.

are you actually saying that the refereeing was in our favour today??

skeepe i'm fairly sure was joking but interested to know why you'd think a 5-1 penalty count and a dodgy try for the girl basher is the raiders getting dudded