What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R17 | Sun | Warriors 35-6 Eels | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harry

Juniors
Does anyone know what the weather is doing in Auckland? The forecast is for rain but NZ forecasts can be unreliable.

The U20s is 10-6 at half time. That is a fairly low score so I am thinking it might be raining.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wouldn't say that the forecast is unreliable, it's just hard to keep up when the weather changes in 10 minute intervals.

10-6 at halftime, 28-6 after 50 minutes. Must've cleared up over halftime, either that or the Warriors got a massive spray.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah

Apparently he has a groin issue

So Brown will partner Moon in the centres. Ropati to fullback- I'm not sure who comes onto the bench

Meth

Staff member
Hopefully Ta'ai

But if he's fit, I have no idea why he is not in the starting 17 anyway

Rich102

Staff member
Ropati at fullback? With his defence?
Next it will be Henderson at Prop.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Not sure what's happening with Ta'ai. He reportedly picked up an injury against the Knights and that was the reason for his absence against the Roosters, but a couple of people on other forums who are usually pretty reliable have said it's a discipline issue (minor issue such as late to training by the sounds of it).

No idea on what the full story is, but I don't see who else they could bring in with our injury toll.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ropati at fullback? With his defence?
Next it will be Henderson at Prop.

Ropati will be catching the bombs, cleaning up the grubbers and running head on with defenders where ball security is vital. I don't think his defense is the concern here.

Meth

Staff member
Not sure who else you could put at fullback with Locke out to be honest

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mckinn....oh wait.

Ropati is the only real option other than throwing a young kid out there to get slaughtered.

The only other option I could think of was Ah Van but I think he may still be injured as well.

Rovelli

Bench
Wet conditions - neither side will mind. We seem very vulnerable around the edges, Parramatta will also want to grind it out.

Meth

Staff member
Good kick from John. Great chase from Brown. Wasn't that arsey

6-0

Maloney needs to shave that ginge beard

Latest posts