What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Fri | Roosters 18-14 Rabbitohs | SFS

Result: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
as for round 1 , yes roosters won fair and square , although it was a day that i saw that everything bounced fine for roosters and souths could do no right e.g Nathan popping the ball out of his arm when he was set to score a great almost length of field try. Souths were not meant to win that day.

Roosters will be roasted on friday.

Bodsy

Juniors
Speaking of heart, is the self proclaimed best pack in the NRL gonna have a f**king go this time? Probably want to make up for the gutless performance of round 1...

What have you been watching since round 1 mate? Cause a whole heap has happened since then!

South Sydney to fire up big, coming off a bye. Allthough the loss of Issac will hurt us, Beau will do the job and get us over the line behind the 'best' forward pack in the GAME. Souths by 10.

CMUX

What have you been watching since round 1 mate? Cause a whole heap has happened since then!

South Sydney to fire up big, coming off a bye. Allthough the loss of Issac will hurt us, Beau will do the job and get us over the line behind the 'best' forward pack in the GAME. Souths by 10.

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean the "monster pack"?

Eaglestar

Juniors
Should be a good game this one. No Issac Luke for Rabbitohs but i think Rabbits can scrape home by 4 and keep the WLWL sequence for Roosters

First time in many a year that both teams are competitive and I hope the game reflects this. Easts to break their win-loss sequence tonight!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LATE MAIL

NATE MYLES is in doubt for the Roosters against South Sydney at the SFS tonight after suffering a hip injury in Wednesday night's encounter. The Queenslander will be assessed tomorrow, while NSW halfback Mitchell Pearce emerged unscathed. Rabbitohs forward Michael Crocker is set to make his long-awaited return from a hamstring injury after completing a training session at Redfern Oval last night. He will likely replace Dave Tyrrell.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ht-short-after-hip-injury-20100708-102d5.html

Bumble

First Grade
Crocker in and Myles out would give us a huge edge.

So excited...6 hours to go!

skeepe

Immortal
I hope the scumbag R***ter merkins cop an absolute flogging. The more injuries the better.