What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Fri | Roosters 18-14 Rabbitohs | SFS

Result: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great game in the conditions.

Been a few decisions go against both teams which is understandable given Robinson is the ref/spastic.

Roosters forwards are manning up which is good to see.

Our blokes need a hard hitout after the bye.

May the best team win.

Couldn't put it better.
This is brilliant.

skeepe

Immortal
Warea-Hargreaves. I really hope someone knocks this merkin out by the end of the night. Biggest thug in the NRL.

skeepe

Immortal
At least he has a go...nothing wrong with a bit of aggression.

I like aggression, Warea-Hargreaves crosses the line into downright thuggery with every play.

As I type a massive chicken wing by Kennedy is ignored by the R***ter-loving refs

skeepe

Immortal
Dickhead Anasta. If your team weren't a bunch of cheating thugs they wouldn't be penalised. Pretty simple really.

skeepe

Immortal
Skeepe...you seriously don't like the chooks do you ??.

They are a cancer on this great game. They bring nothing to it at all. No fans, no juniors, no morals. A filthy, disgusting culture, they invest absolutely nothing in development and simply rape and pillage those that do.

The day the R***ters club is dead and buried, I'll be the first to dance on the grave.

skeepe

Immortal
R***ters broke well before the ball came out of the scrum, yet another penalty against the scum ignored by the refs.

skeepe

Immortal
How the f**k was that not a knock on? f**k me the refs are giving the R***ters a massive hand.

Latest posts