What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Mon | Eels 36-24 Cowboys | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You only just heard this? Did you watch?

On another note, I feel sorry for all of the Cowboys fans, the game isn't over, but it kinda is, so my heart goes out to yas.

No I know all about Mannah's lack of game time.
I am just commenting on how idiotic it was of Bellamy to do so. Mannah is quickly turning into a premier front-rower ... if he isn't already there. Those two kick off returns late in the first half were phenomenal.

northwest9

Juniors
If that was the case you would never see any player drop a ball, ever.

Also, you're an idiot.

admit it, it wasnt a hard kick to catch, basic stuff, not a contested kick, or an unexpected offload, just a simple floating kick off.

if it was anyone else, youd be shaking your head, or like me, laughing your arse off at the incompetence:lol:

BDR

First Grade
Aaand as soon as I say that he's back to Jonathan Turnstile

Good times

Iafeta

Referee
Thurston... what a hack. Fair dinkum. I wonder if the bloke gives a crap about that North Queensland jumper. I feel for guys like Brent Tate going to that hell hole of a club. I just can't see anyway out of it for them, they have some woeful footballers such as Ash Graham, Grant Rovelli, and some dudes who should be the leaders of this team who show absolutely no desire whatsoever. Aside from screaming at the ref, Thurston has nothing for this team.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Thurston... what a hack. Fair dinkum. I wonder if the bloke gives a crap about that North Queensland jumper. I feel for guys like Brent Tate going to that hell hole of a club. I just can't see anyway out of it for them, they have some woeful footballers such as Ash Graham, Grant Rovelli, and some dudes who should be the leaders of this team who show absolutely no desire whatsoever. Aside from screaming at the ref, Thurston has nothing for this team.
i agree. when was the last time thurston turned up for the cowboys? it sure as f**k wasn't around contract time.

looks like he's happy to put in for the three origin games a year he'll always be picked for and the cowboys and their fans have to wear him barely showing up for a pay cheque.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yay wooden spoon avoided. And Parra's last win of the season comes against the Cowboys.

Kind of scary to think that Parra is only 2 points outside the 8. Shows the lack quality teams in this years comp.

brooksy19

Bench
LOL at turdstone giving an eels fan his headgear only for the kids to through it back over the fence.

Charlie124

First Grade
Once again, too little, too late.

If there was anything positive to take out of the game for the Cowboys its that Taumata looked very threatening in the centres and Hogan is a huge prospect.

Looking forward to next year.

timka4

Bench
LOL at turdstone giving an eels fan his headgear only for the kids to through it back over the fence.

What a little sh*t, dead set no appreciation even if he was an eels fan or not. JT specifically handed it too him as well when others were grabbing at it

fourplay

Juniors
What a little sh*t, dead set no appreciation even if he was an eels fan or not. JT specifically handed it too him as well when others were grabbing at it

Yeah I agree. That was a shame. Thurston went out of his way to give that little kid his headgear and the spoiled runt throws it back over the fence. Extremely disrespectful and I actually cringed watching it.

Last edited:

ironhorse

Juniors

wow that sounds low ..... i didnt see it but i'm not surprised with some of the fans at parra stadium .

Latest posts