What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Mon | Eels 36-24 Cowboys | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
Well it's a bit different mate.

The kid doesn't like Thurston - nor does he have to. The kid is not paid to play some sport (as far as we know) and certainly is NOT in the public eye all the time.

He can do what he likes with the head gear- the fact that he threw it away is NO slight on the kid at all, but rather says something about Thurston. How come a kid (even at an opposition ground) would want to chuck away the head gear of one of the games premier players?

Because Thurston carries on like a tosser? yeah.

And for the record, if Benji Marshall had given the kid hi headgear I'd bet $10 that the kid would keep it.

It's all on Thurston - if he wants to go on chucking tanties and behaving like a goose on the field he can't expect the fans off the field to respect him AT ALL. Let's hope the headgear chucking continues until JT learns a lesson?

Cannot believe you're coming on here bagging the kid and not JT..... wake up!!!!

bag JT for what??? Trying to do a good deed for a kid???

I agree that JT can be an assclown on the field, but fair suck of the sav, he tried to do something decent for the kid and you mongs in here carry on as if he was satan reincarnate.

Kids will be kids, the lad was probably no more than 6-7 years old so he can probably be forgiven for acting the way he did to an extent, his old man is probably more embarrassed
about it. But I think it is pathetic that you people want to make Thurston out to be the bad guy in all of this............

Latest posts