What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R18 | Sat | Bulldogs 20-18 Storm | Adelaide Oval

Result: Bulldogs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Better chase on that kick.
Neumann did well defensively.

Silly stripping penalty now against the Dogs, they are asking Melbourne to score with some silly plays.

Ennis on Lima...no contest.

Lima will target him in the second hald and I noticed he had a word to Blair as well so it could be all on.

skeepe

Immortal
How didn't Ennis get penalised for the blatant swinging arm and forearm on Slater?

Ennis is a merkin. I hope someone rearranges his face by the end of the night.

fourplay

Juniors
Ennis looked like a wuss at the end of the half.

Lima pushed him straight in the head and then had a hold of his jumper for 20 secs and Ennis was just trying to run away lol.

twoblues

Juniors
Ennis got him with a cheap shot. The only shame is that Slater didn't put his fist through the merkin's skull.

slater deserves everything he gets.....almost every week he slides in with his knees on a try scorer and he did it again tonight on goodwin. slater has massive grub side too him which is a shame on his game.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Ennis the little bitch too scared to come out for the second half. What a coward.

thommo4pm

Coach
slater deserves everything he gets.....almost every week he slides in with his knees on a try scorer and he did it again tonight on goodwin. slater has massive grub side too him which is a shame on his game.

Agree with all that, but Ennis put a cheap shot on him for no apparent reason at the end of the first half.

twoblues

Juniors
loving the look of idris in the 2nd row, hopefully he can get his fitness up and be a 80min 2nd rower. did well tonight so far

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just making a general comment applicable to the last three weeks as well - knew you'd bite ;-).

Not sure what you could fault him for tonight...

Great hold up there from Morris!

bartman

Immortal
Not sure what you could fault him for tonight...

Great hold up there from Morris!
I'm not faulting him, I've said he's a second rower in waiting for a long time.

Glad the Dogs have finally learned how to use him, and glad he's actually having a dig in his better suited position. Less hype more grunt Jamal!