What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 26-6 Bulldogs | WIN

Result: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[furrycat]

Coach
Oi, we had nobody doing the updates at the start of last night. Someone in QLD, took their time to do it. From the radio, so it was kind of hard for them to form their own opinion yes?

Dont respond to the trolls Y2Eel is a self proclaimed genius. :crazy:Haven't seen Y2 step up to the plate and do a live update before...

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Wow what a performance by St George

Blow a team away in 15 minutes and then do the bare minimum needed to get through the game unscathed. Kick for the sidelines whenever possible Kick it dead when possible. Take penalties and chew the clock where possible.

Sr George slowed that game to a crawl and were brilliant at it.

Last season the Dragons enthusiasm got the better of them and they ran out of puff in the back end. This year its plain that Wayne wants to do the absolute minimum where possible to win games. Did you notice he didnt go to the bench, opting for a slow game to rest his men?

If teams play into their tactics and allow the ball to go dead the Dragons will win every game. They have an awesome defence and if rested their big men dont have to worry.

The only way you'll beat them is to keep the ball alive at all costs and keep them moving. Especially their big men. Parra got back last week when the game went a while with few stoppages. You need alot of fast moving people and you need to be able to shut Sowards kicking game down. Good luck with that.
Pretty much the best summation from a non-dragons fan I've read on our tactics. It really seems as if we're trying to pace ourselves this season, we've shown we can score points when we want to, but why not stick to what we know best and not risk injury or burnout while doing it. No team in the comp is fitter than us when it comes to the defensive side of things, if we play our game we can utilise our players in a much smarter manner. It may be boring for fans of other clubs, but I couldn't care less, we're winning games and doing it convincingly, why on earth would we want to change that just to give other fans some eye candy? In the first 20 and the last 20 or so, we put on a pretty solid attacking display.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Nowhere near as boring as Sharks of 08. How they finished equal first without being able to score points is beyond me

Y2Eel

First Grade
Oi, we had nobody doing the updates at the start of last night. Someone in QLD, took their time to do it. From the radio, so it was kind of hard for them to form their own opinion yes?

Oi! If you cant form your own poinion on the 321 dont post it,wiat to watch the game or get someone who saw the games opinion... not that hard even a self proclaimed genius like myself knows that ;-)

Oh i wont be responding to that other guys post as he has said not to respond to trolls.. and he being one himself should know why he doesn't get e response.. (i know typing that is a response)

Hows that for a response Furry?:lol: Tool!

[furrycat]

Coach
Oi! If you cant form your own poinion on the 321 dont post it,wiat to watch the game or get someone who saw the games opinion... not that hard even a self proclaimed genius like myself knows that ;-)

Oh i wont be responding to that other guys post as he has said not to respond to trolls.. and he being one himself should know why he doesn't get e response.. (i know typing that is a response)

You make as much sense as this

117967550465nr0.jpg

f**k off back into obscurity

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
[furrycat];6444795 said:
You make as much sense as this

117967550465nr0.jpg

f**k off back into obscurity

It wasnt ment to make sense much like your ramblings geeez cmon! GKD kinda got it but i think he thought i was serious also...

Y2Eel

First Grade
BTW Furryball That stupid image gets used almost as much as this guys image....

enjoy :)

InternetToughGuy.jpg