What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 26-6 Bulldogs | WIN

Result: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad sportmanship from Boyd and the ref should have called him out and told him so.
He got away with it now what all the kids in the junior leagues do that tomorrow and start fights.

Dragon

Coach
lol at the moz twins, good stuff

I think the only thing that will turn this around for the dogs is more talk and random hand gestures from Kimmorley whenever the camera is on him...

Meth

Staff member
Not that it will be easy for him out there without Ennis and with the St George forwards getting over their opposites, but geeez Kimmorley was average in that half

TimmyB

Juniors
Nothing in it

Massive over reaction from Goodwin

Sure, but Boyd still acted the wanker. It wasn't just the pat on the head; in fact, it was more the scream and the smile right in Goodwin's face. Totally unnecessary.

Meth

Staff member
Sure, but Boyd still acted the wanker. It wasn't just the pat on the head; in fact, it was more the scream and the smile right in Goodwin's face. Totally unnecessary.

Happens all the time

st george are so ordinary to watch.

Bugger me.

WE are leading 16 zip after scoring three tries and you say we're ordinary.

Do you let the telegraph form ALL your opinions?
Is your 'news limited' ?
Perhaps you should consider the Syd Morning Herald or the Australian.

If we are ordinary, why wouldn't you comment on the dogs ?

YOU and the comment about the boring game after yours .......
you people are stupid (OK maybe fair enough to find the 'game' boring, being one sided and all. But who's fault is that).

The same thing happened last week.
WE WIN and people say Saints are sh*t.
SURELY the teams who didn't win, should at least come under attack BEFORE the teams that won. SURELY.

Timmy B.
What a silly silly silly comment.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meth

Staff member
Barba scores- this needs to be his breakthrough year this year, if he is going to live up to the massive hype around him

How about that cover tackle from Horny a few tackles earlier

God-King Dean

Immortal
And lol @ the commentary team crying about Dragons playing inside the rules.

Why didn't Rabs just go ahead & say " It sucks for Hayne. "

TimmyB

Juniors
Bugger me.

WE are leading 16 zip after scoring three tries and you say we're ordinary.

Do you let the telegraph form ALL your opinions?
Is your 'news limited' ?
Perhaps you should consider the Syd Morning Herald or the Australian.

If we are ordinary, why wouldn't you comment on the dogs ?

YOU and the comment about the boring game after yours .......
you people are stupid (OK maybe fair enough to find the 'game' boring, being one sided and all. But who's fault is that).

The same thing happened last week.
WE WIN and people say Saints are sh*t.
SURELY the teams who didn't win, should at least come under attack BEFORE the teams that won. SURELY.

Timmy B.
What a silly silly silly comment.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chill mate. You aren't sh*t. You're a very, very good football team. You just deploy boring tactics. Soward is a completely uninspiring footballer. Watching the Saints play is like watching Pete Sampras play. Completely robotic. If you don't agree, then fair enough. I know that I'd also enjoy watching my team play even if they used boring tactics (though my team doesn't).