What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 26-6 Bulldogs | WIN

Result: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Barba scores- this needs to be his breakthrough year this year, if he is going to live up to the massive hype around him

How about that cover tackle from Horny a few tackles earlier

Agreed. Hopefully it is, it'd be a shame if he doesn't come through.

Meth

Staff member
Chill mate. You aren't sh*t. You're a very, very good football team. You just deploy boring tactics. Soward is a completely uninspiring footballer. Watching the Saints play is like watching Pete Sampras play. Completely robotic. If you don't agree, then fair enough. I know that I'd also enjoy watching my team play even if they used boring tactics (though my team doesn't).

Who is your team?

TimmyB

Juniors
Tigers.

A lot of things wrong with them, but I think we're a pretty good team for the neutral to watch.

TimmyB

Juniors
Yeah. I don't mean it as an indictment upon the Saints; I'm not sure why that bloke took it so personally. I just find Saints to be very clinical. You know you're going to get a very professional performance. Exactly what you want from the team you support, but not for a neutral. There are very few players who are going to provide much flair in the Saints' team. Beau Scott and Matt Prior in the centres is a case in point.

Though as I write this, Soward kicks on the first!!!

aussies1st

Staff member
I was going to say wow Idris did something good but then he knocks on. And the Dragons just bombed a try.