What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Sat | Cowboys 28-20 Panthers | Dairy Farmers

Result: Cowboys v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie124

First Grade
Would love to know if J. Williams is out or not. Got Gallant in my fantasy team and not sure if i should start him.

any news?

user_nat

Coach
:lol:

Lol @ Panthers U20s kicking a field goal at end of a game, even though they were losing by 30+. Wish more teams would do that.

Big Pete

Referee
May as well do something, an extra point is better than no point.

Good win by the Cowboys, St. George import David Uhi scored a hat-trick.

Big Pete

Referee
I can't believe how frustrating a game of football can get...

Panthers to their credit are playing simple yet effective football. Kingston, Burns and Walsh are leading the side nicely and the forwards are outplaying the Cowboys at the moment. One guy who won't get a lot of wraps but I believe has stepped up well over the past couple of seasons is Matt Bell. Good game from him so far.

The Cowboys on the other hand are just so frustrating to watch. They have absolutely nothing in attack and their reliance on high risk plays is attrocious. With Thurston in the halves, you'd think they'd be handling the football much better but it truly has been pathetic tonight.

Watts is also one of the dumbest footballers I've ever seen.

Shorty

Staff member
I can't believe how frustrating a game of football can get...

Panthers to their credit are playing simple yet effective football. Kingston, Burns and Walsh are leading the side nicely and the forwards are outplaying the Cowboys at the moment. One guy who won't get a lot of wraps but I believe has stepped up well over the past couple of seasons is Matt Bell. Good game from him so far.

The Cowboys on the other hand are just so frustrating to watch. They have absolutely nothing in attack and their reliance on high risk plays is attrocious. With Thurston in the halves, you'd think they'd be handling the football much better but it truly has been pathetic tonight.

Watts is also one of the dumbest footballers I've ever seen.
Yep.
We have an average backline and Henry persists with it even though this backline missed the 8 last year.
It's so frustrating.

Looks like another lean year unless Henry decides to give a few newbies a go.